John Deere Z345r Price, Specs, Review, Horsepower, Weight, Oil Capacity, Attachments
If you want to purchase a John Deere Z345r but are unsure of its specifications, weight, price, or review, I have provided information in this post.
Complete and detailed information on the John Deere Z345r Specs, Weight, Price, and review has been gathered by our team.
With associates and representatives of John Deere Z345r, we validated this information. We’ll look at the John Deere Z345r Specs, Weight, Price, and a thorough evaluation in this article.
John Deere Z345r Price
John Deere Z345r Original Price: $5,000
The price of John Deere’s Z345rc increased from 2020 to 2030. In 2020, a Z345rc was priced at an average of around $4,500 in the USA. In 2023, a new Z345rc will cost an average of around $5,000 in the USA.
The price of a used John Deere Z345r varies depending on condition, year of manufacture, and dealer. You can expect to spend between $2,000-$4,000 on a used John Deere.
John Deere Z345R Horsepower
The John Deere z345R is powered by a V-twin engine with 22 horsepower. This engine has enough power to tackle challenging mowing situations, including tall grass, thick weeds and uneven terrain.
John Deere Z345R Weight
With a full tank of fuel, the John Deere Z345R ZTrak (TM) 42 in 22 HP V-twin Gas Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower is 500 pounds (226 kilograms).
John Deere Z345R Engine Oil Capacity
The engine oil capacity for the John Deere Z345R is 1.9 litres (2 quarts).
John Deere Z345R Specs
|Built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA|
|Original price was $2,899 in 2021|
John Deere Z345R Engine
|Engine details||Briggs & Stratton gasoline air-cooled vertical-shaft V-Twin|
79 x 73 mm
John Deere Z345R Transmission
|Gears||infinite forward and reverse|
John Deere Z345R Dimensions
John Deere Z345R Tires
|Open operator station.|
Power Take-off (PTO)
John Deere Z345R Attachments
42″ Mower deck
|Type||mid-mount John Deere|
|Cutting width||42 inches
John Deere Z345R Problems
John Deere’s Z345R zero-turn mower is well-built and reliable. Like any machine, the Z345R can have problems.
John Deere Z345R owners have reported the following problems:
- The mower blades are not engaging: There can be a variety of causes for this, including a faulty PTO, blown fuses, or an issue with the deck.
- Mower blades are not cutting evenly: There can be a variety of causes for this, including uneven tire pressure, damaged mower decks, and dull mower blades.
- Overheating of the mower engine: It can be caused by many factors such as a clogged filter, a dirty radiator, or low oil levels.
- Problems with steering on a lawnmower: These problems can be caused by low tire pressure, damaged steering links, or a problem with the steering pump.
- Electrical problems with a lawnmower: These can be caused by many factors such as a defective battery, a fuse that has blown, or a wiring problem.
It is vital that you take your John Deere z345R to an authorized John Deere dealer to diagnose and repair any problems.
John Deere Z345R Review Video
John Deere Z345R User Review
- “I love my Z345R! It’s a powerful mower that cuts my lawn quickly and easily. It’s also very comfortable to operate.”
- “I’ve been using my Z345R for a few years now and it’s still going strong. It’s a great mower for the money.”
- “The Z345R is a bit expensive, but it’s worth the investment. It’s a very high-quality mower.”
- “I had some problems with the fuel system on my Z345R, but the dealer was able to fix it quickly.”
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.