John Deere X739 Specs, Features, Attachments, Price & Review
- 1 John Deere X739 Specs, Features, Attachments, Price & Review
- 2 John Deere X739 Lawn Tractor Price
- 3 John Deere X739 Serial Numbers
- 4 John Deere X739 Features
- 4.1 Electronic Fuel Injected 25HP V-Twin iTorque Engine
- 4.2 All Time 4 Wheel Drive System
- 4.3 All Wheel Steer Technology
- 4.4 Hydraulic Power Steering and Tilt Steering Wheel
- 4.5 Deluxe High Back Seat with With Coil Suspension
- 4.6 Hydrostatic Drive Transaxle with Differential Lock
- 4.7 High Capacity Drive Over Decks With Hydraulic Lift
- 5 John Deere X739 Specs
- 6 John Deere X739 Review
- 7 John Deere X739 FAQs
John Deere X739 Specs: The John Deere X739 is an X-series lawn and garden tractor with four-wheel drive (4WD).
Since 2013, the John Deere Horicon Works plant in Horicon, Wisconsin, has been manufacturing the X739 garden tractor.
The engine in the John Deere X739 lawn tractor was a Kawasaki FD750D EFI. A 0.75 l (745 ccs, 45.46 cu-in) V-twin 90° liquid-cooled 4-stroke compact gasoline motor with a horizontal shaft is the Kawasaki FD750D DFI.
Overhead valves (OHV), cast-iron cylinder liners, multi-port digital fuel injection, a high-pressure transistorized fuel pump, and a flywheel magneto transistor ignition system are all features of the FD711D DFI.
The piston stroke and cylinder bore are 78.0 mm (3.07 in) in length. The value for the compression ratio is 8.5:1. At 3,600 rpm, the Kawasaki FD750D EFI generated 25.5 HP (19.0 kW).
The Tuff-Torq K90 two-pedal foot control shaft-driven hydrostatic transmission (infinite forward and reverse), internal wet disc brakes, and hydrostatic power four-wheel steering are features of the John Deere X739 tractor (4WS). This tractor has a 19.7 L (5.2 US gal) fuel tank and an open operator station.
John Deere X739 Key facts
- 25.5-hp (19 kW) iTorque™ Power System
- Hydrostatic four-wheel drive, four-wheel power steer, power lift system, Twin-Touch™ forward and reverse foot pedals, heavy-duty all-purpose tires
- 4-year/700-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Available in 48-, 54-, and 60-inch mower deck sizes
John Deere X739 Lawn Tractor Price
John Deere X739 Price: $14,469.00 USD
John Deere X739 Serial Numbers
John Deere X739 Quick Specs
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Power: 25.5 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 5.2
- Drive System: Hydrostatic Drive
- Transmission: Commercial Hydrostatic
- Drive Wheels: All Wheel Drive
- Cutting Width: 54″
John Deere X739 Weight
1044 lbs 473 kg
John Deere X739 Fuel Tank Capacity
john deere x739 oil Capacity
1.8 L (1.9 US.qt.)
john deere x739 Horsepower
25.5hp vs 9.48hp
John Deere X739 Maximum Cutting Height
133mm vs 81.14mm
John Deere X739 Features
Electronic Fuel Injected 25HP V-Twin iTorque Engine
- Design with liquid cooling offers strength, performance, and fuel efficiency.
- EFI improves fuel economy, makes starting simpler, and compensates for altitude
- OHVs deliver higher horsepower and torque per square inch.
All Time 4 Wheel Drive System
- 4WD provides better traction in all circumstances.
- To prevent turf tearing, exterior wheels turn quicker than inside wheels.
All Wheel Steer Technology
- enhances the tractor’s mobility and performance when cutting
- helps the operator finish their duties more swiftly
- Less backing up will increase safety and efficiency.
Hydraulic Power Steering and Tilt Steering Wheel
- Utilizing power steering improves efficiency and maneuverability.
- Driving experience lessens operator tiredness.
- This platform provides the best comfort thanks to its six-position tilt steering wheel.
Deluxe High Back Seat with With Coil Suspension
- Excellent airflow is provided by the brand-new 2-piece design for a more relaxed ride.
- Four-bar suspension that is movable for maximum comfort
- For operator comfort, permit an angled tilt.
Hydrostatic Drive Transaxle with Differential Lock
- Twin foot pedal controls provide comfort and convenience for the operator.
- Cruise control improves operator comfort.
- A foot control that locks the rear differential enables the user to apply traction to both wheels.
High Capacity Drive Over Decks With Hydraulic Lift
- Purchase a 48″ deck for best cutting performance in confined spaces.
- With Drive Over technology, 54″ and 60″ HC decks are simple to connect and remove.
- A new, high-capacity design facilitates excellent airflow and discharges for the best cutting performance.
John Deere X739 Specs
|Engine Power||25.5 HP|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled|
|Starting System||Electric Key Start|
|Air Filter||Cartridge with Pre Cleaner|
|Fuel Delivery System||EFI|
|Product Weight||1045 lbs.|
|Drive System||Hydrostatic Drive|
|Drive Wheels||All Wheel Drive|
|Height of Cut||1-5.25|
|Cut Height Increments||0.25″|
|Deck Construction||Stamped Steel|
|Deck Lift System||Power Lift|
|Cutting Options||Side Discharge|
|Steel Thickness||10 gauge|
|All Wheel Steering||Yes|
|Uncut Circle Radius||6|
|Roll Over Protection (ROPS)||N/A|
|Blade Stop System||Yes|
|Parking Brake||Integrated with Transmission|
|Front Tire Size||18 x 8.50-10|
|Rear Tire Size||26 x 12.00-12|
|Side Discharge Chute||Standard|
Following attachments are available for the John Deere X739 garden tractor:
- Mid-mount John Deere 48 – 1,220 mm (48 in) mower deck with 3-blade
- Mid-mount John Deere 54 – 1,370 mm (54 in) mower deck with 3-blade
- Mid-mount John Deere 60 – 1,520 mm (60 in) mower deck with 3-blade
- Front-mount John Deere 54 snow blower – 1,370 mm (54 in) dual-stage snow blower with a hydraulic lift
John Deere X739 Problems
- John Deere X739 Engine Troubleshooting
- JD X739 Electrical System Troubleshooting
- John Deere X739 Machine Troubleshooting
- John Deere X739 Mower Deck Problems
John Deere X739 Review
John Deere X739 FAQs
How much does a John Deere X739 weigh?
1044 lbs 473 kg
How much does a John Deere X739 cost?
$14,694. MESSAGE OR CALL TOM AT 865-804-01100. JD X739 LESS DECK NEW. Four-wheel drive
Is John Deere X739 a diesel?
The 420/430 model was first introduced in 1983, followed by the 425/445/455 in 1992, and the series then split into the X4x5/X5x5 models in 2002. These models were powered by 20–25 HP gasoline engines or a 24–HP diesel, with the X4x5 models having 2WD and/or all-wheel steering and the X5x5 models having 4WD.