John Deere X739 Specs, Features, Attachments, Price & Review
John Deere X739 Specs: The John Deere X739 is a four-wheel-drive lawn and garden tractor from the X series (4WD). The tractor has been produced at the John Deere Horicon Works plant in Horicon, Wisconsin, since 2013.
The Kawasaki FD750D EFI engine in the John Deere X739 lawn tractor was used. The Kawasaki FD750D DFI is a horizontal shaft 0.75 L,745 cc, (45.46 cu-in) V-twin 90° liquid-cooled 4-stroke tiny gasoline engine that produces 25 hp gross power at rated 3600 rpm.
The John Deere X739 tractor includes the Tuff-Torq K90 two-pedal foot control shaft-driven hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverses internal wet disc brakes, and hydrostatic power four-wheel steering (4WS). A 19.7 L (5.2 US gal) gasoline tank and an open operator station are features of this tractor.
John Deere X739 Key facts
- 25.5-hp (19 kW) iTorque™ Power System
- Hydrostatic four-wheel drive, four-wheel power steer, power lift system, Twin-Touch™ forward and reverse foot pedals, heavy-duty all-purpose tires
- 4-year/700-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Available in 48-, 54-, and 60-inch mower deck sizes
John Deere X739 Lawn Tractor Price
John Deere X739 Price: $14,469.00 USD
John Deere X739 Serial Numbers
John Deere X739 Quick Specs
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Power: 25.5 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 5.2
- Drive System: Hydrostatic Drive
- Transmission: Commercial Hydrostatic
- Drive Wheels: All Wheel Drive
- Cutting Width: 54″
John Deere X739 Weight
1044 lbs 473 kg
John Deere X739 Fuel Tank Capacity
john deere x739 oil Capacity
1.8 L (1.9 US.qt.)
john deere x739 Horsepower
25.5hp vs 9.48hp
John Deere X739 Maximum Cutting Height
133mm vs 81.14mm
John Deere X739 Features
Electronic Fuel Injected 25HP V-Twin torque Engine
- Design with liquid cooling offers strength, performance, and fuel efficiency.
- EFI improves fuel economy, makes starting simpler, and compensates for altitude
- OHVs deliver higher horsepower and torque per square inch.
All Time 4 Wheel Drive System
- 4WD provides better traction in all circumstances.
- To prevent turf tearing, exterior wheels turn quicker than inside wheels.
All Wheel Steer Technology
- enhances the tractor’s mobility and performance when cutting
- helps the operator finish their duties more swiftly
- Less backing up will increase safety and efficiency.
Hydraulic Power Steering and Tilt Steering Wheel
- Utilizing power steering improves efficiency and maneuverability.
- Driving experience lessens operator tiredness.
- This platform provides the best comfort thanks to its six-position tilt steering wheel.
Deluxe High Back Seat with With Coil Suspension
- Excellent airflow is provided by the brand-new 2-piece design for a more relaxed ride.
- Four-bar suspension that is movable for maximum comfort
- For operator comfort, permit an angled tilt.
Hydrostatic Drive Transaxle with Differential Lock
- The operator is made comfortable and convenient by the twin foot pedal controls.
- Operator comfort is increased by cruise control.
- Applying traction to both wheels is possible thanks to a foot control that locks the rear differential.
High Capacity Drive Over Decks With Hydraulic Lift
- For the best cutting performance in small places, get a 48″ deck.
- 54″ and 60″ HC decks are simple to join and detach using Drive Over technology.
- Excellent airflow and discharges are made possible by a revolutionary, high-capacity design for optimum cutting performance.
John Deere X739 Specs
|Engine Power||25.5 HP|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled|
|Starting System||Electric Key Start|
|Air Filter||Cartridge with Pre Cleaner|
|Fuel Delivery System||EFI|
|Product Weight||1045 lbs.|
|Drive System||Hydrostatic Drive|
|Drive Wheels||All Wheel Drive|
|Height of Cut||1-5.25|
|Cut Height Increments||0.25″|
|Deck Construction||Stamped Steel|
|Deck Lift System||Power Lift|
|Cutting Options||Side Discharge|
|Steel Thickness||10 gauge|
|All Wheel Steering||Yes|
|Uncut Circle Radius||6|
|Roll Over Protection (ROPS)||N/A|
|Blade Stop System||Yes|
|Parking Brake||Integrated with Transmission|
|Front Tire Size||18 x 8.50-10|
|Rear Tire Size||26 x 12.00-12|
|Side Discharge Chute||Standard|
The following attachments are available for the John Deere X739 garden tractor:
- Mid-mount John Deere 48 – 1,220 mm (48 in) mower deck with 3-blade
- Mid-mount John Deere 54 – 1,370 mm (54 in) mower deck with 3-blade
- Mid-mount John Deere 60 – 1,520 mm (60 in) mower deck with 3-blade
- Front-mount John Deere 54 snow blower – 1,370 mm (54 in) dual-stage snow blower with a hydraulic lift
John Deere X739 Problems
- John Deere X739 Engine Troubleshooting
- JD X739 Electrical System Troubleshooting
- John Deere X739 Machine Troubleshooting
- John Deere X739 Mower Deck Problems
John Deere X739 Review
John Deere X739 FAQs
How much does a John Deere X739 weigh?
John deere X739 tractor weight is 1044 lbs.
How much does a John Deere X739 cost?
cost of john deere x739 is $14,694 USD. MESSAGE OR CALL TOM AT 865-804-01100. JD X739 LESS DECK NEW. Four-wheel drive
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.