John Deere 332G Specs: Hello, Sister and Brother. Welcome to our website. I’m going to share the John Deere 332G Skid Steer price, technical specifications, review, key features, images, and video with you in this post today.
For those looking for all the specifics about the John Deere 332G Skid Steer in one spot, this variety of information is very helpful. Okay, enough chit-chat; let’s get to the subject.
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Key facts
- 1 John Deere 332G Skid Steer Key Features
- 2 John Deere 332G Specs
- 3 John Deere 332G Reviews
- 4 John Deere 332G – FAQs
- 1634 kg is the rated operating capacity (3,600 lb.)
- 74.6 kW of gross horsepower (100 hp)
- 72 kW of net horsepower (96.6 hp)
- 4540 kg Operating Weight (10,000 lb.)
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Price
John Deere 332G Price: $58,900 USD
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Key Features
- The EU Stage IV/Final Tier 4 (FT4) diesel engine has a lot of torque and power.
- Unique Tri-Cool design prevents debris accumulation and makes use of substantial coolers for outstanding performance under demanding high-load circumstances. For speedy core cleanout in high-debris applications, add a reversible fan.
- the brand-new 90-in. the 332G bucket, and observe how much more productive it becomes.
- For more stability and truck loading capacity, the vertical-lift boom provides higher lift height and reaches the top of the lift path.
- The 330G and 332G can utilize an even wider variety of attachments thanks to increased auxiliary hydraulic flow and power.
- For simple ground-level access to the filters, fuel and fluid filler necks, and dipsticks, swing open the back door and tilt the hood up.
Cab & Control
- Larger doors that swing out make it simpler to enter, settle in, and get started. Inside, there is greater space for feet and legs, which boosts productivity.
- EH foot, ISO joystick, or H-pattern joystick modes are selectable in three ways. When using the ISO or H-pattern joystick control modes, the right-side foot pedal has a switchable accelerator/decelerator.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This addition, which may be added in-factory or in the field, displays the machine’s rainfall slope and cross-slope in the in-cab monitor.
- Instantaneous interface
- It is possible to perceive roll and pitch as either “absolute” or “relative” quantities.
- Viewable in either degrees or %, roll, and pitch
John Deere 332G Specs
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||100 – HD|
|Tire size – Standard||14 – 17.5 – 14 PR Hauler|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length – With Bucket Foundry, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||1990 (78.4)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2190 (86.3)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||250 (9.7)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1270 (49.9)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||29|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||48|
|Dump Height – Maximum Foundry, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Reach – Max Dump Height Foundry, mm (inches)||710 (28)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, Degrees||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||96.5 (25.5)|
|Rated Operating Capacity – Foundry, kg (lbs)||1633 (3600)|
|Tipping Load – Foundry, kg (lbs)||3269 (7200)|
|Axle Torque – Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||9289 (6830)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||19.3 (12)|
|Breakout – Lift Foundry, kN (lbf)||37.8 (8520)|
|Breakout – Bucket Foundry, kN (lbf)||61.8 (13904)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power – Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow – Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight – Foundry, kg (lbs)||4540 (10000)|
John Deere 332G Reviews
This was everything about the technical specifications and other significant information for the John Deere 332G skid steer. I hope you were able to find all you were looking for online. Additionally, I hope you enjoyed reading the essay.
If you have any questions or worries, please leave a comment in the space provided below. I’ll get to you as soon as I can. Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for more of this.
John Deere 332G – FAQs
How much does a John Deere 332g weigh?
4540 kg Operating Weight (10,000 lb.)
How much can a John Deere 332g lift?
1634 kg is the rated operating capacity (3,600 lb.)