John Deere 332G Specs: Hello, guys!!. Welcome to our website. I’m going to share the John Deere 332G Skid Steer price, technical specifications, review, key features, images, and video with you in this post today.
For those looking for all the specifics about the John Deere 332G Skid Steer in one spot, this variety of information is very helpful. Okay, enough chit-chat; let’s get to the subject.
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Key facts
- 1634 kg is the rated operating capacity (3,600 lb.)
- 74.6 kW of gross horsepower (100 hp)
- 72 kW of net horsepower (96.6 hp)
- 4540 kg Operating Weight (10,000 lb.)
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Price
John Deere 332G Price: $58,900 USD
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Key Features
- The EU Stage IV/Final Tier 4 (FT4) diesel engine has a lot of torque and power.
- Unique Tri-Cool design prevents debris accumulation and makes use of substantial coolers for outstanding performance under demanding high-load circumstances. For speedy core cleanout in high-debris applications, add a reversible fan.
- See how much more productive it becomes with the brand-new 90-in. 332G bucket.
- For more stability and truck loading capacity, the vertical-lift boom provides a higher lift height and reaches the top of the lift path.
- The 330G and 332G can utilize an even wider variety of attachments thanks to increased auxiliary hydraulic flow and power.
- For simple ground-level access to the filters, fuel, fluid filler necks, and dipsticks swing open the back door and tilt the hood up.
Cab & Control
- It’s simpler to enter, settle in, and get going when the doors are larger and swing-out. There is more room within for feet and legs, which increases efficiency.
- Three options exist for selecting the EH foot, ISO joystick, or H-pattern joystick modes. The right-side foot pedal incorporates a switchable accelerator/decelerator when utilizing ISO or H-pattern joystick control modes.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This addition, which may be added in-factory or in the field, displays the machine’s rainfall slope and cross-slope in the in-cab monitor.
- Instantaneous interface
- It is possible to perceive roll and pitch as either “absolute” or “relative” quantities.
- Viewable in either degrees or %, roll, and pitch
John Deere 332G Specs
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||100 – HD|
|Tire size – Standard||14 – 17.5 – 14 PR Hauler|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length – With Bucket Foundry, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||1990 (78.4)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2190 (86.3)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||250 (9.7)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1270 (49.9)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||29|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||48|
|Dump Height – Maximum Foundry, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Reach – Max Dump Height Foundry, mm (inches)||710 (28)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, Degrees||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||96.5 (25.5)|
|Rated Operating Capacity – Foundry, kg (lbs)||1633 (3600)|
|Tipping Load – Foundry, kg (lbs)||3269 (7200)|
|Axle Torque – Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||9289 (6830)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||19.3 (12)|
|Breakout – Lift Foundry, kN (lbf)||37.8 (8520)|
|Breakout – Bucket Foundry, kN (lbf)||61.8 (13904)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power – Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow – Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight – Foundry, kg (lbs)||4540 (10000)|
John Deere 332G Reviews
Everything related to the John Deere 332G skid steer’s specs, price, features, and other important facts was included in this. I’m hoping you were able to discover all you needed online.
Please post a remark in the box below if you have any queries or concerns. As soon as I can, I’ll get back to you. Thank you for reading, and check back soon for more.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.