Target Corporation employees use Mytime Target Pay Stub Portal. Obviously! Manually managing employee paystubs and perks is time-consuming for employers.
Well! Target associates can use Pay Stub Login to check Target Pay Stubs, medical, insurance, W-2 tax form, leave, time-off, payroll schedule, 401(k) plan, and child benefits online.
This Target Paystubs Portal Login tutorial includes password recovery and change instructions. Continue reading and check your Target Benefits regularly.
Target Pay Stub Employee Login Portal
Please follow these simple steps to logon to the target Paystub portal.
- Firstly, go to the browser & enter the URL https://mytime.target.com/ or Click Here to open Target Paystub Online Login.
- Next, you’ll be taken to the Target Paystub page below.
- Enter your Target Company’s “Login ID” and “Password.”
- Click “Log in” to view Target PayStubs.
- Click “Trouble Loggin in?” if you have trouble logging in.
Target Pay Stub Employee Login – Reset Password
- Click “Reset Password” to recover your password.
- The page above appears.
- Enter your Login ID and click “Submit.” Follow the instructions.
- Finally, your Forgot password is returned.
Target PayStub Employee Login – Change Password
- Click “Change Password” from the sidebar menu to change your expired password.
- “Are you on Target supplied laptop?” will appear on the password change screen.
You’ll go to the next page if you’re not on a company laptop.
- Enter your Login ID, Current or temporary password, New password, Re-enter new password and click “Submit”.
Finally, your password changed.
US retailer Target Corporation. S&P 500 component and eighth-largest US retailer. In 2020, Fortune 500 placed it 37th in revenue.
Target opened its first discount store in Roseville, Minnesota, a Minneapolis–Saint Paul suburb, on May 1, 1962. “Expect More. Pay Less.” has been its slogan since 1994!