MyHealtheLife, the official Stony Brook Patient Portal, offers secure Login online access to your personal information. This portal allows patients to track their medical history.
It also allows them to review details about their medical history and exchange health-related messages. It is safe, simple to use, and accessible 24/7.
The Stony Brook Medicine Patient Portal allows you to share your medical information easily with your family and friends.
You can easily give your family and friends access to your medical information, test results, prescription refills, etc.
This article will discuss the login process for Stony Brook Patient Portal and its benefits.
If you are a Stony Brook patient, you can get to your medical records at any time and from anywhere.
Read the helpful article and use the Patient Portal at Stony Brook to get to your own.
Stony Brook Patient Portal Login Requirements
- The web address for the Stony Brook Patient Portal Login.
- A Stony Brook account can only be made by people who are at least 16 years old.
Patient portal account details
- Compatible web browsers work well with the official Login page.
- A laptop, computer, or tablet that can connect to the internet reliably.
How to Login into Stony Brook Patient Portal?
If you are a patient of Stony Brook, you can access your medical records online through Stony Brook’s Medicine Patient Portal.
To log in to Stony Brook’s Patient Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the Stony Brook Patient Portal
- Navigate and tap on the link “LOGIN TO THE PATIENT PORTAL.”
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- Enter your Email address or user name of your patient account
- Provide the Password associated with your account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter the portal.
Once you’re on your account dashboard, you can easily use the portal to pay your bills online, find doctors, renew medications, see test results (including STD, HIV, micro, & drug testing), and communicate with healthcare providers.
Stony Brook Patient Portal Login – Forgot Password?
To reset your password to the patient portal login, please follow these steps:
- First, please visit the Stony Brook Patient Portal.
- Click on “LOGIN TO THE PATIENT PORTAL” and navigate to
- Click on the ” Forgot Your Password? “
- You will be asked to verify your account.
- Fill in your username or sign-in email address and confirm the process.
- Enter the CAPTCHA.
- They’ll quickly send you a link for you to reset your password.
- Click the link to reset your password
How to sign up for Stony Brook Patient Portal Account?
You need an account to log in to the portal. The registration process is multi-step and can take up to 10 mins to verify your identity.
Self-enrollment for Stony Brook Medicine patients 18 and older is possible without MyHealtheLife access.
Please follow the below steps to register on Stony Brook Patient Portal.
- First, please visit the website Stony Brook Patient Portal.
- Click on the link “SELF ENROLL FOR 18 YEARS +“
- You will be asked to complete your registration and verify your identity.
- Enter the first name, last name, date of birth, and related details.
- Enter the email address on file at Stony Brook Medicine
- Type the CAPTCHA.
- Submit your details by clicking on Next.
Once you go through these steps correctly, you will be taken to your account dashboard and can access all its features and services.
You can keep track of medical history, review health records and medical history, and exchange health-related messages with your doctor.
About Stony Brook Medicine Patient Portal
Stony Brook University Hospital provides tertiary care on Long Island through its non-profit academic and research medical centres.
Stony Brook provides a secure and confidential method to improve all patients’ experience and health through Stony Brook’s patient portal.
The Stony Brook patient portal allows you to view test results, make appointments and communicate with your care team all in one place.
It is simple to use the portal and makes managing your health easy. To manage your healthcare needs, you can access the Stony Brook Patient Portal at any time, day or night.
Benefits of the Stony Brook Medicine Patient Portal
Patients can manage their health information through the Stony Brook patient portal from the comfort of their home computer or mobile device. Other things that patients can use are:
- Online Bill Pay Lab Results (including STD, HIV, micro, & drug testing)
- Set up dates and times
- Renew the medicines
- Talk with their doctors and nurses.
- Check out your electronic medical records (EHR)
- Seeing what benefits and coverage you have
- Parts of your health records can be seen
- sending your doctor messages about your health
- View and download Summaries of Visit
Need Help with Stony Brook’s Patient Portal
Stony Brook Medicine Switchboard: (631) 689-8333operators help patients, their families, friends, and staff to connect with the people they need.
HealthConnect, General Information Hotline – (631) 446-4000
Provides community physicians and potential patients with a direct connection to Stony Brook physicians and medical services.
Health Information Management (631) 726-8310
Stony Brook’s Patient Portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Signing up for a Stony Brook Medicine Patient Portal account is easy, and, in most cases, it takes only a few minutes.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.