Polaris Magnum 325 ATV was developed as a 300-class ATV to address the rising utility-rec segment. Featuring an automatic drum-shift transmission, rugged styling, and long travel suspension system. Production for this wheeler spanned seven years – starting in 2000 to 2006.
Polaris Magnum 325 was well-regarded due to its speed, power, and durability – from relatively smooth dunes to technical trails – as soon as production ended in 2002. These qualities continue to provide it with value even today.
Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 is equipped with a four-stroke, air-cooled (with fan-assisted stage 3 oil cooler) single-cylinder engine, which has a bore-stroke ratio of 78 mm x 68 mm (3.07 x 2.68 inches).
Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 featured a four-stroke, air-cooled (with fan-assisted stage 3 oil cooler) single-cylinder engine, 324 cm3 (19.77 in3) engine displacement, 9.2:1 compression ratio, (DC-CDI) electric start system, oil capacity is 2 US quarts/1.9 liters, 24 x 8-12 tires, and disc brake system.
Let’s find out the Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 Price, Parts Specs, Weight, Reviews, & Images.
Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 Price (2000 to 2006)
It’s difficult to provide an exact price for a Polaris Magnum 325 for sale because prices can vary widely depending on the condition, location, and seller:
1. ATVTrader.com: This website has listings for Polaris Magnum 325s for sale, with prices ranging from $1,500 to $3,999
2. ATVConnection.com: This website has a forum post from 2011 discussing the price of a used Polaris Magnum 325, with users reporting prices ranging from $1,500 to $3,000
3. eBay.com: This website has listings for Polaris Magnum 325s for sale, with prices ranging from $1,500 to $4,000
4. Craigslist.org: This website has listings for Polaris Magnum 325s for sale, with prices ranging from $1,500 to $3,500
|Model Year & Trim||List Price||Retail/Trade-in|
|2000 Polaris Magnum 325 2×4||N/A||$280 – $1,865|
|2000 Polaris Magnum 325 4×4||N/A||$295 – $2,299|
|2001 Polaris Magnum 325 2×4||$4,599||$750 – $1,855|
|2001 Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 Silver||$5,399||$875 – $1,150|
|2001 Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 Mossy Oak||$5,599||$895 – $2,030|
|2002 Polaris Magnum 325 2×4||$4,599||$795 – $2,625|
|2002 Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 Silver||$5,399||$945 – $2,079|
|2002 Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 Mossy Oak||$5,599||$960 – $2,175|
|2003 Polaris Magnum 330 2×4||$4,299||$835 – $2,110|
|2003 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4||$5,099||$985 – $1,295|
|2003 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4 Mossy Oak||$5,299||$960 – $2,330|
|2004 Polaris Magnum 330 2×4||$4,399||$845 – $2,205|
|2004 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4||$5,199||$1,025 – $1,350|
|2004 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4 Mossy Oak||$5,399||$1,050 – $2,435|
|2005 Polaris Magnum 330 2×4||$4,449||$975 – $2,330|
|2005 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4||$5,249||$1,145 – $1,505|
|2005 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4 Mossy Oak||$5,599||$1,235 – $2,575|
|2006 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4||$5,299||$1,345 – $2,770|
|2006 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4 Mossy Oak||$5,649||$1,455 – $1,915|
The Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 Review
The Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 is a versatile and capable ATV that has remained a top pick among riders of all skill levels for numerous years.
Its reputation is built on its robust build, consistent performance, and comfortable riding experience.
For more details check out this YouTube Video
Polaris Magnum 325 4×4 Specs
|engine||four-stroke, air-cooled (with fan-assisted stage 3 oil cooler) single-cylinder engine|
|bore-stroke ratio||78 mm x 68 mm (3.07 x 2.68 inches)|
|engine displacement||324 cm3 (19.77 in3)|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.75 US gallons (14.2 Liters)|
|start system||(DC-CDI) electric|
|ignition timing||30°±2° BTDC @ 5,000 RPM|
|battery powers||A 12V, 14 Ah 210-CCA|
|spark plug||NGK BKR6E|
|Oil Capacity||2 US quarts/1.9 liters|
|front tires||24 x 8-12|
|rear tires||24 x 11.5-10|
|brake||disc brake system|
|front suspension||6.7 inches (170 mm)|
|back suspension||6.5 inches (165 mm)|
|dimensions||81 x 46 x 46 inches (2,057 x 1,168 x 1,168 mm – L x W x H)|
|ground clearance||7.25 inches (1,842 mm)|
|seat height||34 inches|
|Dry weight||574 lbs (260.5 Kg)|
|rack capacity||270 lbs (122.5 Kg)|
How to Change Oil on a Magnum 325
- Set the machine on a level surface.
- Start and run the engine for 20-30 seconds. This will return the oil to the oil tank and make it easier to drain.
- Stop the engine, remove the dipstick, and wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
- Locate the drain plug on the bottom of the engine. There is a hole in the plastic guard that covers the drain plug.
- Place an oil drain pan under the drain plug.
- Remove the drain plug using a socket and ratchet.
- Allow the oil to drain completely into the oil drain pan.
- Clean the drain plug and the area around it with a clean cloth.
- Replace the drain plug and tighten it securely.
- Remove the oil filter using an oil filter wrench.
- Clean the area around the oil filter with a clean cloth.
- Apply a small amount of fresh oil to the rubber gasket on the new oil filter.
- Install the new oil filter and tighten it securely.
- Refill the engine with the recommended amount of oil. Check the owner’s manual for the specific amount and type of oil.
- Reinstall the dipstick and start the engine.
- Check the oil level on the dipstick and add more oil if necessary.
- Dispose of the used oil and oil filter properly.
Polaris 325 Magnum 4×4 Problems And Solutions
Here are some common problems that you may experience with a Polaris 325 Magnum 4×4 and their solutions:
Leaking oil-cooler line clamps:
The oil-cooler line clamps on the Polaris 325 Magnum 4×4 are known to leak. To fix this problem, you can replace the clamps with new ones or tighten the existing clamps.
Potential fire hazard:
The Polaris 325 Magnum 4×4 has been known to catch fire due to a faulty fuel tank vent valve. To fix this problem, you can replace the fuel tank vent valve with a new one.
The Polaris 325 Magnum 4×4 may experience engine failure due to a variety of reasons, including a clogged air filter, a faulty spark plug, or low oil levels. To fix this problem, you can replace the air filter, spark plug, or add more oil to the engine.
The brakes on the Polaris 325 Magnum 4×4 may not work properly due to worn brake pads or a faulty brake caliper. To fix this problem, you can replace the brake pads or the brake caliper.
The Polaris 325 Magnum 4×4 may experience issues with the 4WD system, such as difficulty engaging or disengaging the 4WD. To fix this problem, you can check the 4WD circuit for bad connections and track down the issue.
Polaris Inc. is an American manufacturer of motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, and neighborhood electric vehicles founded in 1954
The Polaris Headquarters is in Medina, Minnesota, and the U.S. and covers the whole Worldwide area (except Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Syria, and North Korea).
Polaris offers Snowmobiles, All-terrain vehicles, Motorcycles, Moto-Roadsters, Boats, Commercial vehicles, Ultra-Light Tactical Vehicles, Parts, Garments, and Accessories.
Also, Check Here
the Polaris Magnum 325 Top speed between 39 to 55 mph.
The worth of a Polaris Magnum 325 can vary depending on the specific model, condition, and other factors. Prices can range from $1,500 to $4,000.
The Polaris Magnum 325 has a Mikuni BST34 carburetor.
Common replacement parts for the Polaris Magnum 325 include air filters, oil filters, spark plugs, belts, and brake pads.
The Polaris Magnum 325 uses a 12-volt battery.
The Polaris Magnum 325 was produced from 2000 to 2002.
The Polaris Magnum 325 uses 4-cycle engine oil with a viscosity of SAE 10W-40.
The oil capacity of a Polaris Magnum 325 is approximately 2 quarts.
The Polaris Magnum 325 features a comfortable seat, front and rear racks for hauling cargo, and a digital instrument panel. It also has a front brush guard and a rear hitch receiver.
The Polaris Magnum 325 features a 325cc liquid-cooled engine, automatic transmission, and on-demand 4-wheel drive. It also has a maximum speed of approximately 55 mph and a fuel capacity of 4 gallons.