Physicians East Patient Portal is an ideal way to control your health and stay in touch with your doctor anytime, anywhere. The secure and user-friendly Portal provides a wide range of features that will ensure you are at the top of your health.
Physicians East Patient Portal is specifically designed for the healthcare of patients that allows patients to access and edit their medical records online.
Patients are able to access their accounts as patients using valid login credentials created when signing up.
If you’re in search of an option to manage your health on the internet, Physicians East Patient Portal is a fantastic choice.
This article will assist you to establish an account for the Physicians East Patient Portal, how to access the portal, the benefits it has to offer and how you can use this app. Physicians East Patient Portal App for your smartphone.
How to log into Physicians East Patient Portal?
- 1 How to log into Physicians East Patient Portal?
- 2 Physicians East Patient Portal Login – reset your password?
- 3 How to sign up for Physicians East’s Patient Portal?
- 4 Getting an Appointment on the Physicians East Patient Portal
- 5 Benefits of using Physicians East’s Patient Portal
- 6 Conclusion
If you want to LOG IN to your Physicians East Patient Portal account, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.medfusion.net/physicianseast-18965/portal/#/user/login as a first step.
- This will take you to the page where you can sign in to the portal.
- Type in your Username and Password where it says to.
- If you click the “Login” button below, you’ll be taken to the secure dashboard for your Physicians East Patient Portal Account.
Physicians East Patient Portal Login – reset your password?
- This will takes you to the portal login official.
- Tap the option “I forgot my username and/or password.”
- Enter the email address or user name for your patient account.
- Click on Continue.
- Physicians East will quickly send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the prompts on-screen to retrieve your account information.
How to sign up for Physicians East’s Patient Portal?
Physicians East requires that patients be at least 18 years old to create a patient portal account.
Please follow the steps below in order to register on the Physicians East Patient Portal.
- Visit the official website for the Physicians East Patient Portal.
- This will take you to the portal login official webpage
- Click on the “Request a login” link.
- Soon, a new registration page will be available
- You will need to create a username and password in order to enrol for online scheduling.
- Please fill out the following form to receive your credentials by email.
- To register, you will need to enter your name, date of birth, and phone number.
- Entering all, Submit your details.
Call 252-413-6281 to get an invitation to the secure portal for patients or have any questions.
Getting an Appointment on the Physicians East Patient Portal
If you don’t have an online account with the portal, you need to create a new one and get your login details.
Physicians East requires patients at least 18 years of age to have a patient portal account.
Follow the steps below to register yourself on the Physicians East Patient Portal.
- Visit the official website of Physicians East Patient Portal.
- This will takes you to the portal login official page.
- Tap on the “Request a Login”.
- Shortly, a new registration form will appear.
- To enrol for online scheduling, you will need a username and password.
- Fill out the information on the form provided below and your credentials will be emailed to you.
- This registration form requires you to enter your first name, last name, phone number, and date of birth.
- Entering all, Submit your details.
For questions or to request an invitation to join the secure patient portal, call 252-413-6281
Benefits of using Physicians East’s Patient Portal
Physicians East Patient Portal is an individualized, secure website that lets you control your health records as well as other vital health information. Through the portal online users are able to:
- Schedule appointments
- Pay bills online
- Get E-Visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Access parts in your records of health
- Test outcomes and make diagnoses
- View selected radiology reports
- Connect with healthcare professionals
Physicians East’s Patient Portal allows patients to access their medical records and schedule appointments from any location. Patients can also communicate with their doctors online to pay bills, renew prescriptions, schedule appointments and view test results.
Let us know if you have any questions about our guide by leaving a comment below.