JoinPD.com At Peardeck Login
Peardeck Login: In today’s article, we’ll talk about the whole process of JoinPD login, from the beginning to the end.
When a JoinPD class is in progress, students can sign in in three different ways: first, with a five-letter joining code; second, with an email address, and third, with a joining link.
Let’s keep going to find out more about joining PD. Before we jump into the join.PD login process, let’s first talk about what JoinPD is and what it’s all about.
On the Peardeck, students can join in. Visit the signup page to join. Students will need a Peardeck join code to get a peer-to-peer session. Where can I get a joinpd.com code now?
About Pear Deck
Pear Deck is an educational technology company that helps K–12 schools and teachers with a web-based app. In 2014, Pear Deck began in Iowa City, Iowa.
Pear Deck got a start-up loan of $500,000 in December 2014. At the Silicon Prairie Awards that same year, the company won the “New Startup of the Year” award.
Steve Case chose Pear Deck as the winner of the “Rise of Rest” competition in 2015.
It was also chosen by EdSurge as one of the “Top Ten School Tools” and won the Village Capital: EdTech 2015 program.
In 2016, Pear Deck added Kansas City to the area where its sales team worked.
In November 2020, Pear Deck merged with GoGuardian, a K-12 EdTech company whose goal is to help each student learn as much as possible by making digital learning more fun and safer.
For More Details Visit: en.wikipedia.org
Create an Account on Pear deck via joinPD.com
To start, you can make Google Slides or online slides by logging into your Google or Microsoft 365 account.
Let’s look at how the Peardeck account works step by step.
- Go to joinpd.com and click on the “Sign up as a teacher” button.
- You will then be asked to set up some account settings.
- Click on “Allow.”
- You can choose your Google Drive or OneDrive as the storage location by logging into your Gmail account with your username and password.
- It will need some permission, so give it when you need to.
- Enter the school code or postcode of your school, or search for the name of your school by entering the first few letters. If you don’t find the name of your school, don’t worry; just enter any five digits and click “Next.”
- You can now start the latest version of the Peardeck add-on by simply choosing one of the options below.
How to Join The Peardeck Presentation on joinpd.com?
- The teacher has to put together a presentation, upload it to joinpd.com, and give the students the access code so they can see the presentation.
- The teacher has the ability to restrict what the student can do in their online class.
- The most interesting thing is that a teacher can stop a student from making any changes to the answers they give so that the teacher can keep track of the student’s progress.
How to Get Peardeck Join Code?
Follow the steps below to join a conversation on peardeck.com/join that is already going on. To do this, you need your Joinpd code and password.
- Open your browser and go to www.joinpd.com/join.
- Enter the JoinPD discussion code “5 Digit Code” from your JoinPD.com session.
Note: The code will stop working in 4 days. When your students click on the link for the discussion, you can also set up an email link that will take them straight to the presentation.
How to Sign Up for Peardeck Class Login?
Now, let’s figure out how to link a teacher and a student on Peardeck.
- Follow this link to go to the official site: app.peardeck.com/join.
- You’ll see a login page where you can put in your username and password.
- When you click the “Submit” button, you will now see your account’s login screen and dashboard.
Participate in Your Peardeck Participate in Class joinpd.com
If you choose a course with a teacher, the view of the projector will open up and instructions on how to join will be shown right away.
- Go to joinpd.com, which is the first thing you need to do.
- To keep going on joinpd.com, you need to enter the five-character Pear Deck Code.
- You can also share or email the link to your session, which you can get by clicking the button that says “Give Students the Link” (see the first step above). The only thing students have to do to sign up for your class is clicked a button. The click method can also be used.
- The membership codes are only good for one week, but you can stay connected to the session for the whole time. Imagine you want to give students the chance to take part in sessions that last longer than a week. Use this link to find out how to become one of them.
- You can sign in as an anonymous user by using an avatar you’ve made or by using the email address and password for your Google or Microsoft Office 365 account. It depends on how you set up your account.
- If you have the premium version of the game and choose to do a student-paced activity, you can use the Dashboard view.
- If you click the “Join” button in the top right corner of your screen, you can get instructions on how to join at any time.
- On the dashboard, a red arrow with a join code shows how fast the students are moving through their tasks.
Pricing at Pear Deck
At first, you can use the tools for free, but we all know that free tools have some limits. So, just like Pear Deck, every tool or piece of software has its own paid features.
There are three plans:
- Basic (Free)
- The premium for an individual ($149.99/year)
- Districts and Schools (Custom)
Well, all of the above plans work fine, and a school can choose which one to use based on its needs. The basic plan is free, but it doesn’t have a lot of features.
The premium individual plan has many features, such as the ability to add questions and activities on the spot, keep students in sync with Locks and Timers, Support working from a distance and not at the same time with Student Paced mode, With the Teacher Dashboard, you can see and highlight student responses by name, as well as do a lot more.
Basically, a custom plan is for schools and districts with a lot of institutes. So the custom plan lets schools make the plan they want with great features like premium features for every teacher and student, efficacy reports that give teachers and administrators real-time usage and data, LMS integrations with Canvas and Schoology, dedicated support for onboarding and implementation, and many more.
Peardeck Related To FAQs
How can I get the joinpd code?
The instructor who gave the presentation will give you the joinpd code.
Can Students log in to Pear Deck?
Students don’t need to have a Pear Deck account in order to use interactive presentations. Students can see the presentation by going to joinpd.com and entering their Session Join Code or by clicking the Session Join Link on their Projector View.
How can I join joinpd com join?
There are three ways to join Joinpd: with a 5-digit code, a link, or an email address.
Is Pear Deck available on the app?
Pear Deck is a presentation software add-on that you can use on the web. It means that Pear Deck can be used with any software for making presentations.
What if I do not have to join pd.com code
You can see the dashboard by entering any five-digit code.
How to get Free Pear Deck?
We have made it possible for all teachers to use all of Pear Deck’s premium features so that they can have it as a tool. Start using Peer Deck Premium for free today.