PayByPlate MA – www.paybyplatema.com
- 1 PayByPlate MA – www.paybyplatema.com
- 2 What is PaybyPlate MA?
- 3 How to Login to www.paybyplatema.com?
- 4 www.paybyplatema.com – Pay Online MA Accounts/Payment Options
- 5 Pay by Plate Massachusetts Customer Service
- 6 FAQs About PayByPlate MA
- 6.1 Is my current E-ZPass MA transponder compatible with PayByPlate MA?
- 6.2 How do I sign up for the PayByPlate MA service?
- 6.3 What happens to my current E-ZPass MA transponder after I activate the PayByPlate program?
- 6.4 What is the cost of the PayByPlate MA service?
- 6.5 How do I pay for my PayByPlate MA tolls online?
- 6.6 Related Posts
PayByPlate MA: www.paybyplate.com PayByPlate MA online, a new technology adopted by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, allows motorists to display an official “Green”, electronic toll collection tag on the windshield.
The “Green” bill sticker, placed behind your current registration, will permit you to pass through an E-Z Pass or Fast Lane and to pay the toll at a reduced rate.
Are you interested in Paybyplatema’s online payment process? You are in the right place if you answered yes.
This article will explain the Paybyplatema online payment process, its features, www.paybyplatema.com benefits, and Pay By The Plate MA customer service. To learn how to use Paybyplatema services, and to book your tag, please refer to the following article.
What is PaybyPlate MA?
PayByPlate.com, an electronic toll collection service, provides drivers with a unique license plate number that allows them to make online payments without having to use credit cards, checks, or cash.
Similar to the way Fast Lane was built in Massachusetts before Pay By Plate, this innovative process works. PayByPlate makes it easy to pay your tolls online.
According to the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, plates numbers can be assigned electronically and are guaranteed for 15 years. You can purchase the plates in person at any registry branch or online at www.paybyplatema.com. To purchase the license plate, you will need to create an account online.
What is E-Zpass MA Sign in?
E-ZPass MA, a Massachusetts-based electronic toll collection (ETC), is available. It allows motorists to buy and use a transponder in order to electronically pay tolls without having to stop. Although the E-ZPass MA can be used primarily for car travel, it can also work with bicyclists and pedestrians.
What Are The Benefits of the Pay by Plate MA Features?
PayByPlate.com has many advantages over other online payment methods like cash, checks, or credit cards. These are the main features of the E-ZPass MA payment system:
- Massachusetts law provides that drivers are issued with a unique plate number to permit parking permits. This number will be attached to the windshield of their vehicle.
- PaybyPlate.com offers a way to convert your Fast Lane account into an EZPass MA. You have the option to either keep your Fast Lane tag number or obtain a new plate number.
- Drivers in Massachusetts can pay online for their transportation without the need to use credit cards, checks, or cash.
- Drivers can monitor their toll usage online, and see the outstanding balances. They will be able to pay quickly when they need.
How to Login to www.paybyplatema.com?
- Now click the Pay by Plate MA Log in button, as shown in the image above
To use PayByPlate.com, you will need to create an online account and personalize your plate number using the license plate generator tool on the www.paybyplatema.com Login Page. These are the steps that will help you navigate each step.
- Go to the EZDriveMA Web login official site at https://www.mass.gov/ezdrivema
- Visit www.paybyplatema.com Login page.
- You have two options to create an account. Enter your license plate number and we will issue a new one. Or, register directly by giving us your name, address, and type of vehicle.
- You will need to enter your Plate number and ZIP code in order to log into PayByPlate MA online payments website.
- Next, you will need to enter your vehicle information, such as license plate number, year, make, model, and so on.
- Select the vehicle type from the list, such as a commercial truck, passenger car, or motorcycle, and then click “Continue”.
- You can make a payment using any of the following options: Credit Card/Debit Card/Check, or Cash/Money order.
- Click on “Continue” to continue if you have a debit or credit card.
To pay by check or money order, you will need to go to the Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) branch in your area. You can contact PayByPlate.com at 1-800-749-27379.
You can now choose the preferred payment source from the list and click “Continue”. You will be taken to your account dashboard. Here you can view all transactions details including online payments and toll charges.
How does the program work – www.paybyplatema.com pay online?
The driver pulls into one of Massachusetts’ E-Z Pass toll lanes or Fast Lane toll lanes. The driver then drives through the ungated lane at highway speeds, and out of the high-speed route in order to use this technology.
PayByPlate MA tags allow the driver to pay electronically for the toll. This allows them to bypass designated cash lanes, and drive directly through E-Z Pass and Fast Lane dedicated-toll collection gates at highway speeds.
- PayByPlate MA tags can be placed on your vehicle’s windshield, behind your current registration sticker. E-ZPass MA tags can be placed over the standard EZPass toll tag.
- PayByPlate MA signs can be attached to your vehicle’s windshield, in front of the vehicle’s license plate. If you wish to have the PayByPlate MA signs displayed on your vehicle’s windshield, in front of the license plate, please contact the dealer or attach them at the rear.
- PayByPlate MA bills are mailed monthly and can be quickly and easily paid online at www.paybyplatema.com.
- If you have additional questions about PayByPlate MA, please feel free to call 1-877-371-6277 or visit www.paybyplatema.com.
www.paybyplatema.com – Pay Online MA Accounts/Payment Options
PayByPlate MA will allow you to pay your tolls online with a Credit Card or Debit Card. You can also pay using the following payment options if you don’t wish to give your credit card information:
Cashier’s check or cashier’s check
Make checks payable to the U.S. With a notation for “toll fees”, dollars should be made payable in the U.S.
- P.O. P.O. Box 8007
- Massachusetts 01501-8007
PayByPlate MA bills can be paid at any of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles branch locations in the state with cash or money orders or by credit card.
PayByPlate MA – Terms & Conditions – Pay By Plate invoice
Pay by Plate Massachusetts Customer Service
PayByPlate.com allows you to pay toll charges online from any location. 24/7 customer service via phone: 1-866-274-9749 or by email at email@example.com is available to help and guide you throughout the PayByPlate MA online payment process.
If you need more information about the Pay By Plate MA service, please visit their website: http://www.paybyplatema.com/ or click on the “Contact Us” link.
- EZDriveMA Address:
- EZDriveMA Customer Service Center,
- P.O. Box 8007,
- Massachusetts 01501-8007
- Fax: (508) 786-5222
- Official Website: www.paybyplatema.com
This is all about the Paybyplate Ezdrivema online payment at www.paybyplatema.com. This article will explain how Paybyplate Ma works.
If you want more details on PayByPlate MA or any other information related to other departments of MassDOT, please visit their official website: www.ezdrivema.com/paybyplatema or www.paybyplatema.com. you can let us know via the comments then visit my site Tractorsinfo.net.
FAQs About PayByPlate MA
Is my current E-ZPass MA transponder compatible with PayByPlate MA?
It is. Yes, it is. Your current E-ZPass MA transponder (with your toll fees deducted) will continue to work in Massachusetts E-Z Pass Express lanes as well as any other HOT lane or HOV facility that accepts E-ZPass.
How do I sign up for the PayByPlate MA service?
To have your transponder PayByPlate MA set, sign up at the EZDriveMA site.
What happens to my current E-ZPass MA transponder after I activate the PayByPlate program?
Your existing E-ZPass MA transponder activated will continue to work on any HOT lane or HOV facility that accepts E-ZPass up until it expires.
What is the cost of the PayByPlate MA service?
PayByPlate MA Tolls cost $2.50 per trip plus any applicable fees and taxes. Once your trip has been completed, the total amount due will either be calculated using the actual highway speed when you arrive at the toll plaza, or any other applicable fees and taxes incurred before you reach it.
How do I pay for my PayByPlate MA tolls online?
You can pay both your current and any past due bill by visiting their website at www.paybyplatema.com. To pay your balance online you will need registration on their website. However, this will only be one time.