NYCHA Self Service Portal Login
- 1 NYCHA Self Service Portal Login
- 2 About New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA)
- 3 NYCHA Self Service Portal
- 4 Benefits of NYCHA Online Self Service Portal
- 5 How to Login into NYCHA Self Service Portal?
- 6 FAQs
NYCHA Self Service Portal Login: NYCHA residents can now manage their accounts online and access their housing information through the NYCHA Self Service Portal.
New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA), Gov Self Service Portal allows residents to manage and access their housing information online.
You can view your rent history, upload documents, make rent payments, update your contact information, and even upload documents. It also offers information about residents’ rights and responsibilities as NYCHA tenants, as well information about local events.
About New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA)
New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA), is a public-development corporation that serves New York. It was established in 1934. The corporation is self-funded. NYCHA offers affordable housing to low-income families, seniors, and persons with disabilities in New York City.
New York City Housing Authority is the largest municipal housing agency in the country. NYCHA is home to more than 500,000 New York City residents in 335 developments spread across all five boroughs.
NYCHA Self Service Portal
NYCHA Tenant Self Service Portal allows residents access to various services, such as paying bills, managing their accounts, and submitting work orders. When logged in, the portal displays the online work order system.
You can choose a building, development, or unit number. The type of work you want and the date it should be completed are all options. It also gives information to tenants about their rights and responsibilities.
Benefits of NYCHA Online Self Service Portal
The NYCHA Self Service Portal Login account has many benefits. These are just a few:
- Check out their rent history
- Online status check of your application
- Rent payments
- Contact information updated
- Upload documents
- Access to your housing information 24/7
- Avoid long lines at customer service centers and save time.
NYCHA Tenant Self Service Portal Login Requirements
- NYCHA Online Self Service Login Web Address
- NYCHA Self Service Portal Login Valid Username and Password
- Internet browsers are compatible with the NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal website.
- Reliable internet access for laptop, tablet, or smartphone via a PC or laptop.
How to Login into NYCHA Self Service Portal?
These are the steps you need to follow in order to log into your NYCHA Online Self Service Portal account login:
- Visit the NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal official website at https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- This will take you to NYCHA Self-Service Portal Login Page.
- Enter your Username & Password.
- To access your NYCHA Self Service Account, click the “Log in” button.
How to Reset NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal Login Password?
Are you having trouble remembering your NYCHA Tenant Self Service Account login code? Here are the steps you need to recover your password
- Visit the NYCHA Self Service Portal login official website at https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your Username, and then click “Continue”.
- To reset your password, click the “Reset Password” button.
- Instantly, a new password will be sent via email to your email address.
- Go back to the login screen and enter your new password.
- That’s it! With the new password, you can log in to NYCHA Self Service Portal.
How to Register into NYCHA Self-Service Portal?
- Visit the NYCHA Self Service Portal register official website at https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- Click on the “Register?” link.
- Select user type
- Press next button
- Enter your account details as required
- After account setup, review once and submit all details
- Now you will get a new NYCHA Self Service Portal login username and password
NYCHA Helpdesk Contact Information
NYCHA Self Service Portal customer support can assist you if you have any difficulties accessing your NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal Login Account.
Customer Contact Centre Walk-In Locations
478 East Fordham Road (1 Fordham Plaza), 2nd Floor
Bronx, NY 105458
Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
787 Atlantic Avenue 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Phone number: 718-707-77771
- Email: ServiceECF@NYCHA.NYC.GOV
- New York City Housing Authority Official Website: Click Here
- NYCHA Self Service Portal Login Official Website: https://selfserve.nycha.info/
New York City Housing Authority Social Handles
This is all about the NYCHA Self Service Portal Login at selfserve.nycha.info. We’ve shared all information about NYCHA Tenant Self Service Portal. This includes how to log in, reset your password, contact information, helpdesk, and more. We hope you found this article helpful. You can ask questions and share your suggestions in the comments below.
How do you do NYCHA annual recertification online?
NYCHA’s Self Service Portal
NYCHA’s Self Service Portal is located at https://selfserve.nycha.info. After registering, you can access your account 24/7 every day. You can access the Portal to finish your annual recertification online according to your pace and at your convenience.
How do I make an appointment with NYCHA?
Visit on.nyc.gov/Submit-Concern or call NYCHA’s Customer Contact Center (CCC) at 718-707-7771 (and select menu option 7 when prompted).
Where can I find my tenant ID NYCHA?
For NYCHA residents For NYCHA Residents: You’ll be required to input your 9-digit Tenant ID as well as your nine-digit Account Number that will be displayed in the “Remittance Slip” or “Bank Acceptance Slip” and the upper right area of the rent bill. You can contact the Management Office to obtain your Tenant ID and Account Number.
How can I update my contact information?
To change your contact information To update your contact information, log into Your NYCHA Self Serve Portal account and select”Update Contact Information,” and then click on the “Update Contact Information” tab. Input your updated contact information, after which hit “Submit.”
How do I renew my NYCHA lease?
Send a completed “Landlord Request for Lease Renewal Approval” form along with all necessary documents at the latest 60 days before the date of adequate for the lease. The quickest method to submit this form is via Owner Extranet. It is also possible to present it in person, at the Walk-in Center (WIC), or by mail.