MySlice Login – Syracuse University Portal
- 1 MySlice Login – Syracuse University Portal
- 2 About Syracuse University MySlice Portal
- 3 How to Login into MySlice Account?
- 4 How to Reset MySlice Login Details?
- 5 How to Activate Syracuse University MySlice Account?
- 6 What is the SUMail Service?
- 7 Syracuse University Blackboard Login
- 8 Recover Syracuse University Blackboard Login Details
- 9 Syracuse University Contact Support
- 10 MySlice Login Related To FAQs
MySlice Login: Myslice is the portal that Syracuse University made. This portal can help students in many areas, including academics, administration, finances, jobs, and more.
In this article, we will find out more about this portal.
Students can do many things using the student intranet – MySlice portal. For example, they can sign up for classes, check their grades and reports, pay their bursar bill, and choose the type of housing and meals they want.
We will learn how to access MySlice, SUmails, Blackboard, SUshare, and other important things on the students’ intranet.
About Syracuse University MySlice Portal
The portal that Syracuse University made is called Myslice Login. This portal can help students in many academic, administrative, financial, and job-related areas.
By going to the student intranet MySlice portal, students can do many things, like sign up for classes, check their grades and reports, pay their bursar bills, choose their housing and meals, and more.
You can find out how to access MySlice, SUmails, Blackboard, SUshare, and other important things on the students’ intranet.
How to Login into MySlice Account?
- Go to the myslice.ps.syr.edu website by clicking on this link: https://myslice.ps.syr.edu/.
- Now, click on this page’s Student, Faculty, or Staff button.
- You will be taken to the sign-in page for Microsoft Outlook.
- Type in the mail that Syracuse University has given you.
- After that, tap the button that says “next.”
- It will help if you put your password in this box.
- Lastly, tap the “Sign in” button to enter your account.
- You may be asked to do that if 2FA is not turned on.
If you are new to Syracuse University, you need to activate your account before you can follow the steps above to log in to Syracuse myslice.
How to Reset MySlice Login Details?
- Use the link myslice.ps.syr.edu to get a new set of login details.
- Next, click on the “Change or manage NetID password” tab under “Login.”
- Once you’re on the page, the list of login recovery options will be in the center-left.
- You can find your NetID, change it, get it back, and do other things.
- Then click on the link that says “Forgot your password?”
- You have to click on the service you want and then do what the page says.
- After that, enter your NetID and SUID and click the Next button.
How to Activate Syracuse University MySlice Account?
To use my slice and blackboard features at Syracuse University, you must have your NetID turned on. You have to make a password when you set up your NetID, and you also have to make a password.
At this point, you are also required to set up a way to get back into your account if you lose your credentials.
Now, you might be wondering what NetID is. Well, everyone at Syracuse University has a NetID, which is a unique number. It is for all staff, faculty, and students.
This Unique Identification is usually made up of your first name and initials, but it could also be made up of numbers.
Every user has to change their password at least once a year to keep their account information safe.
The password has an end date, and 30 days before it does, you’ll get an email in your SU emails telling you to change it. It would help if you did what you needed to do before it expired. If you don’t, you might not be able to use the features that require you to enter your NetId and password.
So, if you haven’t activated your NetID yet, please do it quickly if you want to use more portal features.
Use the link at https://netid.syr.edu/selfserv/ to go to netid.syr.edu and click on the “Activate your NetID” button.
For the activation process, you will need to give a SUID number. Once you’ve done this, remember your password because you’ll need to type in your Net Id and the password that goes with it to use other parts of the Myslice portal.
Now, you might be wondering where you can find this SUID number. You can find it in your email or the letter you got when applying for admission. If you apply for financial aid, this number will also be on your SUID card.
As soon as the admissions team puts your application information on the servers, you’ll get a message about it and the SUID you need to get into the portal.
If you haven’t gotten your SUID and need help from the help desk to get it back, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what’s going on. Make sure you write your full name and date of birth. This will make it easier for the retriever to find your SUID in the huge database.
Note: Only students can use this service to look up their SUID numbers.
What is the SUMail Service?
Another thing the University has to offer is SUMail, which works well with Microsoft cloud services.
Your SUMail email address will look like netId@syr.edu, and the password to use the mail service will be the same as your NetId password. If your Net Id is XYZJohny, your SUMail Id will be XYZjohny@syr.edu.
If you are a new student at the University, you will get an official email address after 2 working days.
However, some requirements include bringing an acceptance letter to the office and paying tuition fees or a deposit. And make sure. Local students who sign up get a username or email the next day.
All students must check this email address often because the University will send important information. Students can learn about things like downtime, planned maintenance, upcoming events, holidays, etc. Make it a habit to look at this mail often.
Syracuse University Blackboard Login
You have already logged in with your Canvas account, the student blackboard. Now, you can log in as other users. To do this, go to blackboard.syr.edu, which is the official website. Check out the steps.
- Check out the blackboard.syracuse.edu website.
- Next, click on the “Other Blackboard user” tab in the middle left of the page.
- Put in the login name and password.
- Now, click on “Sign In.”
Recover Syracuse University Blackboard Login Details
- Go to blackboard.syracuse.edu to get your Blackboard password back.
- Next, click on the tab that says “Forgot password.”
- You have to follow the page instructions after this.
Syracuse University Contact Support
You can talk to the support team if you have trouble logging in. You can speak to the team, and they will help you figure out why you can’t log in.
Check out the contact details below.
- Contact Number: 315-443-2677.
- Helpdesk Email: email@example.com
So, it was everything about My Slice Syracuse and Syracuse Blackboard. If you follow the steps to the letter, everything will go smoothly and without problems. But if you are still having issues with the steps, please leave a comment below or talk to other people about them. You will find the answer.
You can read more articles like this on my website, Tractorsinfo.net.
MySlice Login Related To FAQs
What is the official Syracuse University Email support?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with the Myslice Login, Syracuse University Blackboard, or any other technical problem.
I am facing issues with Blackboard Syracuse Email.
If you can’t get to Su’s Email, you need to tell Myslice Syracuse University’s IT services department. This can be done by calling this number: 315.443.2677
What is the mailbox size of Su Mail?
With Su Email Login, you can have a mailbox that is up to 100 GB in size. This Sumail Syr memory can help with college studies and share with and talk to college professors. Use the official website address Sumail.Syr.Edu to get to your email.
How to set up my Sumail Login?
Click this link, https://netid.syr.edu, to set up your Syracuse University Login Email, and then use your NetID to sign up for SUMail. Now you can open the “Additional services” option, and when you do, you’ll see “Sign up for SuMail” as an option. Click on it and move on.
How Do I Check My Application Status For Syracuse?
Through MySlice, you can check online to see where your application is in the process. To get into your MySlice account, you must first activate your NetID and password, which will require your SUID. Your SUID was included in the email Syracuse University sent you to let you know they got your application.