Macys Insite Employee Connection Website is an online portal designed for employees working exclusively within Macy’s and Bloomingdale and includes every HCM feature.
Macy’s employees are able to access the portal and are able to manage tasks like managing calendars, checking pay slips, and more. Macy’s Insite portal allows you to accomplish all of this.
Employees who have retired from these two companies can use Macy’s Insite even after they have quit their jobs.
Every employee is issued an employee ID that is unique to them and a password to login into the Macy’s Insite portal.
It means Macy’s employees and users who are illegal can’t access the information. They aren’t able to access Macy’s login site.
It guarantees that all employees’ data is safe regardless of whether they work for the company or not. Nobody can exploit the information to benefit themselves.
Macys My Insite portal
It’s an Human Resource portal developed for people working at Macy’s as well as Bloomingdale’s. This site was developed with the most modern technologies as well as infrastructure technology.
Through this self-service portal employees are able to access various HR-related services and interact with their HR department in a safe manner.
Macys My Insite consists of two HR modules.
- MyHR – Your self-service destination
- AskHR Your link to your HR Team
How do I access Macy’s My Insite portal?
- Go to your Employee Connection site from Macy’s Inc.
- Click the My In-Site link located in the menu or visit the direct link https://hr.macys.net/insite/.
Macys Insite login for employees
Two login options are that are available.
- Log in to your current employee
- Login of former employees
1-Current login of employees:
Step 1: Open My Insite HR portal.
Step 2. Hit click the “Colleague Log In” link. You will be directed to an account login page (as illustrated below).
Step 3. Fill in your Employee Identification Number (8 Digit) and Network password and then click to click the Login button to open the HR portal of your current employee.
2-Former employee login
The procedure for former employee login is also the same.
- Go to the Macy’s My Insite page.
- Click on the link to sign in as a former colleague. link.
- On the next screen to login on the next login screen, type in your 8-digit username, and your employee’s ID, and then click on the login link to open the HR portal.
How to reset the user name and password?
If you forget your password or user name, the inbuilt feature ‘Partners Password Manager’ can help you reset your password to recover your username.
You can access it via the direct login link, the My Insite login page, or the vendor login page.
- Log in
- Click the Forgot Password link or directly visit the password manage page at https://pwr.macys.net/partners.
- Enter your Username and complete the rest to reset your password. To reset your password, you will most likely get an email to your registered email address.
Recover user name:
- Click the Forgot User Name link in the Partners password manager page if you forget your Username.
- Next, enter your official email ID and click on the Submit button.
- The screen will display your user name. You will also receive an email with your work email address, which will include your user name.
About Macy’s Inc
Macy’s Inc, an American retailer, is headquartered in New York City. It sells popular brands’ products through its various retail brands, including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s.
It is America’s largest retail company. It was founded in 1858 by Rowland H. Macy, who opened R.H. Macy & Co. in New York City as a dry goods shop. The first day’s sales were $11.06.
It has acquired numerous companies since then and built a large ecosystem that sells luxury and fashion products online and in-store.
Macys.com now ships its products to more than 100 countries. Bluemercury was acquired by Macy’s in 2015 to expand its product range. This specialty beauty and spa services retailer is now part of Macy’s Inc. is now the largest retailer worldwide.