The LCMC Health Patient Portal provides patients with convenient access to their health information 24 hours a day from any location, using an Internet connection.
Patients can view their medical records online, review laboratory results, request Rx refills and access appointments, reminders and medications. They can also communicate with their doctors and pay bills online.
All LCMC Health beneficiaries have access to the Patient Portal. It is safe, confidential, easy to use, and secure.
This guide provides helpful information about how to access your LCMC Health portal, register, and retrieve your account.
What is LCMC’s Patient Portal?
The LCMC Health Patient Portal is a safe and secure way to communicate with your doctor. You can access a wide range of resources online, including test results, renewals, emails, and much more, all from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
To manage your healthcare needs, you can access the LCMC Patient Portal at any time, day or night.
This online tool gives you access to your health records and allows you to manage your care from anywhere.
LCMC Patient Portal Benefits
The LCMC Health Patient Portal allows you to manage your family’s health care online. These online systems allow you to:
- Examine lab and test results
- Check your billing statements to see your current balances and pay your bill securely
- Make an appointment for non-urgent matters
- Select radiology reports available for viewing
- Record of immunization
- Refill your Rx
- View the History of Medication
- Private messaging allows you to communicate with your physicians privately
- Recall Your Last Visit
LCMC Patient Portal Sign Up
All current patients with valid email addresses are eligible for the patient Portal.
If you wish to Log in to your LCMC Patient Portal account, please go through the below steps:
- First of all, go to LCMC Patient Portal.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- On the next page, enter the username of your patient account.
- Enter the password associated with your account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
After validating your account details, you will be taken to your account dashboard, where you can manage your medical records and other services from anywhere.
How to Reset LCMC’s Patient Portal password?
If you wish to reset your LCMC Patient’s Portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Visit the LCMC Patient Portal
- Click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- A new page opens that asks you to verify your account.
- Enter the username of your patient account.
- Also, enter the zip code and date of birth.
- Click on Next to proceed.
- Shortly, you will get a verification link on your registered email address.
- Follow the link to reset your password.
How to use LCMC Patient Portal App?
- Launch the LCMC Patient Portal app on your mobile device.
- After completing the registration process, you can create an account by entering your login details.
- Navigate the app to view the features.
- To make it easier to log in again, you can save your login details.
LCMC Patient Portal – Need Help
To get assistance with your patient portal account please call the Patient Portal Support Line at (866.662.6161).
For billing questions, contact LCMC Health customer service at [email protected] or call 504.702.4862.
Call the Health Information Management Office at 844.324.6205 to request medical records.
LCMC Patient Portal is a private and personalized portal for patients of LCMC Hospital, allowing you access to your health information at any time, from anywhere.
Signing in is easy. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to make use of the online feature that is exclusive to users.
This web-based application lets patients communicate with their physician or nurse, ask for prescriptions, look up laboratory results, make appointments, and pay bills online.
Should you have any questions about our guide, contact us via the comment below.