John Deere x750 Specs: The John Deere X750 is a two-wheel garden and lawn tractor that is part of the series X700. This tractor has been made in the US by John Deere in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA, since 2013.
The John Deere X750 comes equipped with the 1.0 Liter (60.6 cubic inches) 3-cylinder diesel engine. It also has a hydrostatic shaft-driven transmission with infinite reverse and forward gear.
The John Deere X750 garden tractor utilized a three-cylinder Yanmar engine. It’s a 1.0 L 993 cm 2, (60.6 cu*in) three-cylinder natural aspirated diesel engine.
It has 74.0 millimeters (2.91 inches) of the bore of the cylinder and 77.0 millimeters (3.03 inches) of the stroke of the piston.
The engine’s compression ratio is 23.2:1. The engine generated 24.3 PS (17.9 kW; 24.0 HP) of output power. Three engines powered this version of this tractor from the company Yanmar.
The JD X750 has hydrostatic power steering, in-built disc brakes that are wet, an open operator station, and a 19.7 Liters (5.2 US gal.; 4.3 Imp. gal) fuel tank.
John Deere x750 Serial Number
- 1 John Deere x750 Features
- 2 John Deere x750 Specification
- 3 John Deere x750 Attachments
- 4 John Deere x750 Review
- 5 John Deere x750 FAQs
- 2013: 010001
- 2014: 020001
- 2015: 030001
- 2016: 040001
- 2017: 050001
- 2018: 060001
- 2019: 070001
- 2020: 080001
- 2021: 090001
John Deere x750 Quick Specs
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Engine Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Power: 24 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 5.2
- Drive System: Hydrostatic Drive
- Transmission: Commercial Hydrostatic
- Drive Wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Cutting Width: 54″
John Deere x750 Features
24HP 3 Cylinder iTorque Diesel Engine
- Liquid-cooled designs provide endurance, performance, and efficiency in fuel consumption
- EPA conforming Diesel boosts the efficiency of fuel and burns more efficiently.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) gives more horsepower and torque per square inch
Hydraulic Power Steering and Tilt Steering Wheel
- Power Steering improves efficiency and agility
- Auto-feel reduces fatigue of operators
- With a tilt steering wheel, the platform gives an exceptional level of comfort
Deluxe High Back Seat with With Coil Suspension
- All new two-piece design provides excellent airflow for a more relaxed ride
- Four-bar suspension that can be adjusted for the best comfort
- Set a tilt that is angled for the user’s convenience
Hydrostatic Drive Transaxle with Differential Lock
- Twin foot pedals offer the operator convenience and comfort
- Cruise control improves the user’s experience
- The rear differential is locked to allow the user to start traction on both wheels by using the foot to control
High Capacity Drive Over Decks With Hydraulic Lift
- Buy a 48″ deck to ensure tight areas and optimal cutting performance.
- Attach and detach easily to and detach” and 60″ HC decks using Drive Over technology.
- A new design for High Capacity provides more excellent airflow and discharge, resulting in the best cutting performance
John Deere x750 Specification
|Engine Power||24 HP|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled|
|Starting System||Electric Key Start|
|Air Filter||Cartridge with Pre Cleaner|
|Fuel Delivery System||Indirect Injection|
|Product Weight||948 lbs.|
|Drive System||Hydrostatic Drive|
|Drive Wheels||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Height of Cut||1-5.25|
|Cut Height Increments||0.25″|
|Deck Construction||Stamped Steel|
|Deck Lift System||Power Lift|
|Cutting Options||Side Discharge|
|Steel Thickness||10 gauge|
|All Wheel Steering||N/A|
|Uncut Circle Radius||28|
|Roll Over Protection (ROPS)||N/A|
|Blade Stop System||Yes|
|Parking Brake||Integrated with Transmission|
|Front Tire Size||18 x 18.50-8|
|Rear Tire Size||26 x 12.00-12|
John Deere x750 Attachments
|48″ mid-mount mower deck|
|54″ mid-mount mower deck|
|60″ mid-mount mower deck|
John Deere x750 Review
John Deere x750 FAQs
Is a John Deere x750 4 wheel drive?
Mower deck attachability
Decks with high-capacity mowers come with ramps over the deck to facilitate installation: On a four-wheel drive (4WD) tractor, the operator will drive over and onto the deck. For a 2WD (2WD) tractor, the operator must drive onto the deck and then over it.
How much does a John Deere x750 weigh?
John Deere x750 wheelbase is 54.5 inches and 138 cm. the weight is 948 lbs or 432 kg.