- 1 John Deere X730 Garden Tractor Specs, Horsepower, Features, Attachments, Price & Review
- 2 John Deere X730 Price
- 3 John Deere X730 Features
- 4 John Deere X730 Specs
- 5 John Deere X730 Reviews
- 6 John Deere X730 FAQs
John Deere X730 Garden Tractor Specs, Horsepower, Features, Attachments, Price & Review
John Deere X730 Specs: The John Deere X730 is a lawn and garden tractor with two-wheel drive (2WD) that belongs to the X-series. Since 2013, the John Deere Horicon Works plant in Horicon, Wisconsin, has been manufacturing the X730 garden tractor.
The Kawasaki FD750D EFI engine was utilized in the John Deere X730 lawn tractor. A 0.75 l (745 cc, 45.46 cu-in) V-twin 90° liquid-cooled 4-stroke compact gasoline motor with a horizontal shaft is the Kawasaki FD750D DFI.
Overhead valves (OHV), cast-iron cylinder liners, multi-port digital fuel injection, a high-pressure transistorized fuel pump, and a flywheel magneto transistor ignition system are all features of the FD711D DFI.
The piston stroke and cylinder bore are 78.0 mm (3.07 in) in length. The value for the compression ratio is 8.5:1. At 3,600 rpm, the Kawasaki FD750D EFI generated 25.5 HP (19.0 kW).
The Tuff-Torq K90 two-pedal foot control shaft-driven hydrostatic transmission (infinite forward and reverse), internal wet disc brakes, and hydrostatic power steering are all included with the John Deere X730 tractor. This tractor has a 19.7 L (5.2 US gal) fuel tank and an open operator station.
John Deere X730 Price
John Deere X730 Price: $11,989.00 USD
John Deere X730 Key Facts
- 25.5-hp (19 kW) iTorque™ Power System
- Power two-wheel steer, power lift system, Twin-Touch™ forward and reverse foot pedals
- 4-year/700-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Available in 48-, 54-, and 60-inch mower deck sizes
John Deere X730 Quick Specs
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Power: 25.5 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 5.2
- Drive System: Hydrostatic Drive
- Transmission: Commercial Hydrostatic
- Drive Wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Cutting Width: 54″
john deere x730 weight
863 lbs 391 kg
john deere x730 Horsepower
John Deere X730 Serial Numbers
John Deere X730 Features
Electronic Fuel Injected 25HP V-Twin iTorque Engine
- Design with liquid cooling offers strength, performance, and fuel efficiency.
- EFI improves fuel economy, makes starting simpler, and compensates for altitude.
- OHVs deliver higher horsepower and torque per square inch.
Hydraulic Power Steering and Tilt Steering Wheel
- Productivity and maneuverability are both increased with power steering.
- Operator tiredness is decreased by automotive feel.
- This platform provides the best comfort thanks to its six-position tilt steering wheel.
Deluxe High Back Seat with With Coil Suspension
- Excellent airflow is provided by the brand-new 2-piece design for a cooler ride.
- Suspension with four adjustable bars for maximum comfort.
- To make the operator more comfortable, allow a tilt.
Hydrostatic Drive Transaxle with Differential Lock
- Controls with two-foot pedals are comfortable and convenient for the operator.
- Cruise control improves operator comfort.
- A foot control that locks the rear differential enables the user to apply traction to both wheels.
High Capacity Drive Over Decks With Hydraulic Lift
- Purchase a 48″ deck for best cutting results in confined spaces.
- Drive Over technology allows 54″ and 60″ HC decks to be quickly attached and detached.
- Better airflow and discharge are made possible by a new, high-capacity design, which enhances cutting performance.
John Deere X730 Specs
|Engine Power||25.5 HP|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled|
|Starting System||Electric Key Start|
|Air Filter||Cartridge with Pre Cleaner|
|Fuel Delivery System||EFI|
|Product Weight||868 lbs.|
|Drive System||Hydrostatic Drive|
|Drive Wheels||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Height of Cut||1-5.25|
|Cut Height Increments||0.25″|
|Deck Construction||Stamped Steel|
|Deck Lift System||Power Lift|
|Cutting Options||Side Discharge|
|Steel Thickness||10 gauge|
|All Wheel Steering||N/A|
|Uncut Circle Radius||28|
|Roll Over Protection (ROPS)||N/A|
|Blade Stop System||Yes|
|Parking Brake||Integrated with Transmission|
|Front Tire Size||18 x 8.5-8|
|Rear Tire Size||26 x 12.00-12|
|Side Discharge Chute||Standard|
|Equip. Model||Bumpers and Brush Guards, Mowing and Cutting|
Following attachments are available for the John Deere X730 garden tractor
- 3-bladed, 1,220 mm (48 in) mid-mount John Deere 48 mower deck.
- 3-bladed, 1,370 mm (54 in) mid-mount John Deere 54 mower deck.
- Mid-mount, three-bladed John Deere 60 in. (1520 mm) mower deck.
- Front-mount Dual-stage, 1,370 mm (54 in) John Deere 54 snow blower with hydraulic lift.
John Deere X730 Problems
- Engine Starting Issue
- Engine Rough Running
- Engine Backfires
- Engine Overheats
- Engine Loses Power
- Engine Smoke
- Excessive Vibration
- Uneven Cut
John Deere X730 Reviews
John Deere X730 FAQs
What engine is in a John Deere X730?
The 45.5-cu in (745-cc) liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces 25.5 horsepower (19 kW), which is enough power and torque for good performance in any operating environment.
How much does a John Deere X730 weight?
863 lbs 391 kg
How many horsepower is a John Deere X730?
A 45.5-cubic-inch liquid-cooled V-Twin gasoline engine with electric fuel injection (EFI) and 25.5 horsepower, code FC750D, powers the X730.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.