- 1 John Deere S670 Specs, Weight, Price, Feature & Review
- 2 John Deere S670 Key Facts
- 3 John Deere S670 Features
- 4 John Deere S670 Specs
- 5 John Deere S670 Review Video
- 6 John Deere S670 Equipment
- 7 Final Words
John Deere S670 Specs, Weight, Price, Feature & Review
You have arrived at the right place if you are looking for information about the John Deere S670 combine Specs, price, features, overall dimensions, weight, and evaluations given by previous purchasers.
Our team’s inquiries to multiple John Deere affiliates and agents verified this information. Let’s discuss the price of the John Deere S670s as well as its features and user reviews.
John Deere S670 Key Facts
The John Deere S670 is a combine harvester manufactured by John Deere. Some key facts about this model include:
- It is part of the S Series of combine harvesters, which are designed for high-volume crop harvesting.
- It is powered by a John Deere PowerTech™ PSS 9 ltr (549.3 cu in) 6-cylinder diesel engine.
- It has a maximum engine power of 500.3 hp and a maximum fuel capacity of 950 L (251 gal).
- It has a maximum grain tank capacity of 300.9 bu and a maximum unloading rate of up to 3.3 bu/s.
- It is equipped with a variety of advanced features, including a high-performance cleaning system, a PrecisionCut™ feeder house, and a CommandCenter™ display.
Note: The key facts may vary based on the year of production, location, and configuration.
John Deere S670 Price
price = $149,500 USD (2017)
John Deere S670 Weight
weight = 1400 kg (3000 lb)
John Deere S670 Fuel Capacity
Fuel Capacity = 251 gal (950 l)
John Deere S670 Features
High-performance Dyna-Flo™ Plus cleaning system
Dyna-Flo Plus cleaning shoe
- The sieve now has a 12 percent larger surface area. Up to 0.6 square hectares (1.5 acres) of the surface may be produced every hour.
- reductions in tailings volume of up to 14 percent for small grains and between 28 and 28 percent for coarse grains.
- Weight reduction of 180kg (396 lbs) to let the combine operate more smoothly and compress the ground less.
Automatic shifting with ProDrive™ transmission
Harvesting in rolling ground and slopes
- the ability to precisely regulate the speed of the combine while it is moving in either direction without having to continually check and tweak the hydrostatic control handle.
- utilizes shift-on-the-go technology to maintain high levels of efficiency across the speed ranges.
keeps the ground’s speed constant when utilizing 4WD (4WD) (if fitted)
- The ability to choose the top speed in each range gives the operator greater exact control over the combination in critical conditions (for instance connecting headers)
Platform tilt increases header productivity from the combine
Hydraulic fore-aft feederhouse
- extends the time of harvest by up to one hour by optimizing header efficiency in low crops or in different field conditions.
- creates a bespoke fore-aft angle with a 17.17-degree tilt for the header.
makes adjustments while moving and within the cab
TriStream™ rotor designed for coarse grains and easy threshing small grains
S-Series TriStream rotor
- With the help of Tristram’s rotor technology, the force required to move the material through the unit may be reduced by up to 20%, improving fuel economy.
- The rotor in the shape of a bullet can move materials more effectively, enhancing grain quality, thanks to the rifling grooves on threshing parts.
- Strong, long-lasting vanes on the top cover drive the crop in a smooth, reversible direction throughout the length of the rotor, making certain that every grain is separated during threshing.
John Deere S670 Specs
|Displacement||549.3 cu in (0 m)|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Power Boost Power||45.6 hp (34 kw)|
|Engine Model||John Deere 6-cyl. 9.0 L|
|Power||500.3 hp (373 kw)|
|Power Measured @||2200 rpm|
|Grain Tank Capacity||300.9 bu|
|Unloading Speed||3.3 bu/sec|
|Unloading Auger Length||22.5 ft (7 m)|
|Discharge Grate Area||555 cu in (0 m)|
|Separator Length||123 in (312 cm)|
|Separating Area||3704507.5 cu in (61 m)|
|Operating Weight w/o Attachment||36114 lbs (16,381 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||251 gal (950 l)|
|Rotor Diameter||30 in (76 cm)|
|Rotor Speed – High||1000 rpm|
|Rotor Length||4.9 in (10 cm)|
|Rotor Speed – Low||210 rpm|
|Conveyor Width||55 in (140 cm)|
|Conveyor Length||68 in (173 cm)|
|Cleaning Fan Speed – Low||620 rpm|
|Total Cleaning Area||7905.1 cu in (0 m)|
|Cleaning Fan Speed – High||1350 rpm|
John Deere S670 Review Video
John Deere S670 Equipment
After research, I have provided information about John Deere S670 Specs, Weight, Price & Review in this post.
So I hope you liked this article. If you liked then share this article with your friends, family, and relatives.
And if you still feel that I have left out something in this post then you can tell me in the comment box below.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet. We cover a variety of topics on this portal on technology, and science. You can Browse many topics on this portal.