John Deere S180 Price, Specs, Review, Horsepower, Weight, Oil Capacity, Attachments
Hey, Farmers! Are you confused about the John Deere tractor model, and do you know about the John Deere S180 tractor price, specification, and review?
So don’t worry my friends here in this article we are providing all kinds of information about the John Deere S180 price, Specs, key features, and implements such as the front loader, mid-mount mower, and backhoe features.
That all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, and you can trust it. No one can cheat on you after reading this post.
John Deere S180 Price
John Deere S180 Original Price: 3,599.00
John Deere S180 Horsepower
The John Deere S180 lawn tractor has a 24-horsepower V-Twin Extended Life Series (ELS) engine.
John Deere S180 Weight
The John Deere lawn tractor weighs 526 pounds (239 kg) without the mower deck in place. When the 54-inch Edge(tm) mower deck is in place it weighs 530 pounds (240 kg). S180 weighs 526 pounds (240 kg).
John Deere S180 Engine Oil Capacity
The John Deere S180 lawn tractor has an engine oil capacity of 2 quarts (1.9 litres).
John Deere S180 Specs
|John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system
|K46 heavy-duty hydrostatic, two-wheel drive
|Lift system type
|Spring-assisted hand-grip lever
|Edge™ mower deck, 54 in.
John Deere S180 Engine
|Briggs & Stratton 44U877 gasoline, 2-cylinder
air-cooled vertical-shaft V-Twin
79 x 73 mm
John Deere S180 Transmission
|Tuff Torq K46
|sealed unit, owner service is not recommended
John Deere S180 Dimensions
John Deere S180 Tires
|Open operator station.
Power Take-off (PTO)
John Deere S180 Attachments
54″ Mower deck
|mid-mount John Deere
|1 to 4-inch
2 to 10 cm
|46 inches, 116 cm
|44 inches, 111 cm
John Deere S180 Problems
The John Deere S180 is a popular lawn tractor, but like all machines, it can experience problems from time to time. Some of the most common John Deere S180 problems include:
- Engine issues: These can include running issues, starting problems or overheating. Engine issues could be the result of many causes, including bad fuel and spark plugs that are dirty or a blocked air filter.
- Mower deck issues: These can include cutting issues, clogging problems and vibration issues. Mower deck issues are caused by various causes, such as bent blades, dull blades as well and uneven deck levels.
- Transmission issues: These can include shifting issues, slipping issues or grinding issues. Problems with transmissions could be the result of various reasons, including low levels of fluids and worn gears or damaged clutches.
- Electrical issues: These can include lighting issues, problems with starting or problems with the instrument panel. Electricity problems are caused by various causes, including faulty wiring, poor connections, or even a damaged battery.
John Deere S180 Lawn Tractor Review
Here are some specific customer reviews:
- “I’ve had my S180 for two years now and I’m very happy with it. It’s powerful enough to handle my two acres of lawn without any problems, and it’s very comfortable to ride. I also appreciate the easy-to-use controls and the durable construction.” – John Smith
- “I love my S180! It’s a great mower for my one-acre lawn. It’s easy to start and operate, and it cuts my lawn evenly and quickly. I also like the fact that it has a lot of features, like a comfortable seat, a cup holder, and a fuel gauge.” – Jane Doe, For a full review, please check this YouTubevideo here.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.