John Deere LX176 Price, Specs, Reviews, Horsepower, Serial Numbers, Attachments, Weight, Engine Oil Capacity, & Pictures
John Deere LX176 Specs, Price, Reviews: John Deere LX176 Lawn Tractor fitted with 1-cylinder, Kawasaki FC420V gasoline, air-cooled 422 cc engine, which delivers 12.5 hp (9.3 kW) power at rated rpm 2700.
The John Deere LX176 lawn tractor has a 4×2 2WD chassis, an open operator cab, a belt-driven hydrostatic transmission, infinite forward and reverse gears, a 3.4 L oil capacity, and a 535 lb tractor weight.
Now, let’s find out the John Deere LX176 Lawn Tractor Price, Parts Specs, Reviews, Serial Numbers & Images.
John Deere LX176 Price
John Deere LX176 Original Price: $4,150 (1998 )
John Deere LX176 Specs
John Deere LX176 Serial Numbers
John Deere LX176 Engine:
|Engine||Kawasaki FC420V gasoline
89 x 68 mm
|Power (gross):||14 hp
|Air cleaner:||dry with foam pre-cleaner|
|Oil capacity:||1.7 qts
John Deere LX176 Transmission
|Transmission:||Tuff Torq K61|
|Gears:||infinite forward and reverse|
|Oil capacity:||3.6 qts
|Oil change:||fill as needed|
John Deere LX176 PTO
John Deere LX176 Electrical
|Charging system:||flywheel alternator|
John Deere LX176 Mechanical
|Steering:||manual sector and pinion|
|Cab:||Open operator station|
John Deere LX176 Dimensions
242 kg *
John Deere LX176 Tires
John Deere LX176 Attachments
38″ Mower deck
|Type:||mid-mount John Deere|
|2-blade with manual lift|
|Cutting width:||38 inches
|Type:||front-mount John Deere 2461M/2462M|
|Clearing width:||38 inches
|Type:||front-mount John Deere 3252M|
|Clearing width:||42 inches
John Deere LX176 Problam
A lawn tractor that has been around for a long time is the John Deere LX176. It can break down sometimes, just like any other machine. Here are some of the most common problems that LX176 people have told us about:
- Won’t start: This is a common problem that can be caused by a number of things, like a dead battery, an empty gas tank, a plugged fuel filter, or a bad spark plug.
- Engine runs irregularly: If the engine is running rough or cutting out, it could be because the air filter is dirty, the fuel filter is jammed, or the spark plug is broken.
- Hydrostatic drive problems: Some LX176 owners have reported issues with the hydrostatic drive, such as it not running at all or not engaging properly.
- Hood and body damage: The LX176 is made of plastic, which can get hard and crack or break over time. Some owners have said that their cars had broken tops or other damage to their bodies.
- Difficulty restarting: Some users of the LX176 have said that the tractor starts up fine but won’t turn back on after being turned off for a short time. This could be because the starting switch is broken or the starter solenoid is broken.
If you have any of these problems with your LX176, you should check the owner’s manual or call a trained technician for help troubleshooting and fixing the problem.
John Deere LX176 Reviews Video
- Mahindra 6075 shuttle tractor
- Craftsman t1000 review
- John deere a price
- BX23s Kubota price
- David Brown 885
The fuel capacity of John Deere LX176 is 2.5 US gallons
The oil capacity of John Deere LX176 is 1.5 quarts
The weight of John Deere LX176 is approximately 500 pounds
The John Deere LX176 needs regular oil changes, replacement of the air filter, replacement of the spark plugs, and cleaning of the blades.
John Deere LX176 is equipped with a 14-horsepower Kawasaki engine.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.