If you’re seeking details about the John Deere 850L Crawler Dozer including its price, specs, weight, and measurements as well as reviews from former customers you’ve come to the correct spot.
This information was confirmed by our team’s inquiries to many John Deere affiliates and agents. Let’s talk about the John Deere 850L features, pricing, and user feedback.
John Deere 850L Dozer Key Future
- Net Power: 168 kW (225 hp) at 1,700 rpm
- Operating Weight: 21 581–23 299 kg (47,578–51,365 lb.)
- Track on Ground: 3300 mm (130 in.)
- Blade – Dig Depth: 28 in (704 mm)
- Implement Pump-Flow: 41 gal (155 lt/min)
John Deere 850L Dozer Price New
Price – $335,000
John Deere 850L Dozer Horsepower
Engine – 225 hp
John Deere 850L Dozer Weight
Weight – 51,365 lb
John Deere 850L Dozer Specifications
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PSS 6090|
|Displacement||549 Inches³ (9 L)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1700|
|Engine Output||225 hp (168 Kw)|
|Final Drive||Direct Drive – Double Reduction|
|Shoe – Pitch, mm (inches)||203 (8)|
|Shoe – Type||Single Grouser – Moderate Service|
|Ground Contact Area, ()||10200 Inches² (65811cm² )|
|Speeds Mode 1 – Forward||1|
|Speeds Mode 1 – Reverse||1|
|Number Of Shoes||45|
|Blade – Width||14 ft (4267 mm )|
|Blade – Dig Depth||28 in (704 mm)|
|Blade – Tilt||1 ft 9 in (541 mm)|
|Height – Max||11 ft (3344 mm )|
|Ground Clearance||15.5 in. (394 mm)|
|Track Length – On Ground||10 ft 10 in (3300 mm)|
|Length – PAT Blade Straight||18 ft 9 in (5727 mm)|
|Track Gauge||8 ft ( 2438 mm)|
|Fuel Tank||116 gal (439 L)|
|Hydraulic Tank||30.9 gal (117 L)|
|Blade – Capacity||5.9 yd³ (4.5 m³)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure||5 psi (34.4 kpa )|
|Implement Pump – Type||Piston|
|Implement Pump-Flow, lt/min||41 gal (155 L)|
|Implement Pump – Pressure||275 psi (18.96 bar)|
|Speed – Forward Maximum, kph (mph)||6.8 mph (11 kph)|
|Speed – Reverse Maximum, kph (mph)||6.8 mph (11 kph)|
|Operating Weight||51313 lbs (23275 kg)|
John Deere 850L Dozer Features
Make long days feel shorter with the most comfortable cab available
- The 850L’s 15 percent larger operator station and 10 percent greater glass area provide unrivaled vision to the blade and workplace.
- Premium cab choices — Long days will seem shorter with a heated and ventilated leather-accented air suspension seat. Rearview camera improves situational awareness.
- Joysticks redesigned with ergonomic handles and proportionate blade angle control. Customize hydraulic response to match application and operator desire.
- The 850L angled seat reduces operator fatigue when tearing.
- The 850L cab noise is 27% lower than its predecessor. Viscous cab mounts reduce noise and improve ride quality.
Uptime and reliability are key
- Redesigned 850L mainframe streamlines hydraulic and electrical hose and harness routing. This decreases harness and hose wear, extending machine life.
- The 850L’s 65-degree tiltable cab and wider service door apertures provide unparalleled service access.
- Simple everyday maintenance Get daily maintenance updates. Inside the rear service, door is a maintenance chart. This chart shows maintenance intervals and refills capabilities.
Move more yards, more efficiently
- 850L’s horsepower was boosted to 225HP from the previous model.
- No fuel-use rise Even with more horsepower, the 850L’s fuel consumption was similar to the preceding series.
Reliable, easy, and customizable
- The 850L’s larger hydrostatic pumps allow for finer regulation and greater longevity.
- Since both tracks get constant power, drivers can spin even when carrying massive weights or even in neutral.
- Manage the transmission and hydraulics separately from each other without impacting the hydraulic flow rate.
- Increases to 4,000 hours between hydraulic, and hydrostatic oil changes.
Precise technology options to conveniently meet specifications
- Standard EH Controls – adds any grade control system.
- Slope Control is an entry-level grade control system that helps grade smooth surfaces. The operator can view and set the blade slope, and the system will automatically maintain it. This technology makes SmartGrade upgrades straightforward. All L-Series dozers can be upgraded with Slope Control.
- John Deere’s 3D GNSS grade control technology, SmartGradeTM. SmartGrade combines harnesses and components within the machine, eliminating separate masts or harnesses. Auto SmartGrade’s upgraded features let rookie operators push more material per pass. All L-Series dozers can upgrade to SmartGrade.
- New to SmartGrade? Remote Support Better support? L-Series SmartGrade dozers provide remote display and wireless data sharing. Allow company or local dealer access to assistance.
- Remote display access lets you troubleshoot and train operators remotely.
- Transfer project files and 3D model updates to and from the machine wirelessly.
John Deere 850L Dozer Review Video
That was all there had to say about the John Deere 850L Crawler Dozer pricing, details, evaluation, and salient characteristics. I believe that should cover all the essential details regarding purchasing this John Deere 850L Crawler Dozer. Please leave a comment if you have any queries about this content. Friends, I will find a solution to your issue. We appreciate your visit and hope you’ll stick around for more posts like this.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.