Finding genuine and accurate information about the John Deere 8200 Specs, Weight, Price, and Review may be difficult.
We directly talk to multiple John Deere 8200 representatives and associates to get truthful and correct information about John Deere 8200 Specs, Weight, Prices, and Reviews.
It wasn’t easy, but we worked harder for our readers. So, let’s get started with the John Deere 8200 hp, New Price, Specs, Oil Capacity and Review.
John Deere 8200 Price New and Used
John Deere 8200 Original Price: $110,000
|Country||New John Deere 8200 Price ($)||Used John Deere 8200 Price ($)|
|United States||$80,000 – $100,000||$40,000 – $60,000|
|Canada||$85,000 – $105,000||$45,000 – $65,000|
|United Kingdom||£55,000 – £75,000||£30,000 – £50,000|
|Australia||AUD 100,000 – AUD 120,000||AUD 50,000 – AUD 70,000|
|South Africa||ZAR 900,000 – ZAR 1,100,000||ZAR 450,000 – ZAR 650,000|
John Deere 8200 Horsepower
The John Deere 8200 is a self-propelled forage harvester with a maximum horsepower of 431 hp.
John Deere 8200 Weight
The tractor John Deere 8200 is equipped with a base mass of 15,457 pounds.
John Deere 8200 Fuel Capacity
The John Deere self-propelled 8200 forage harvester comes with the capacity of a fuel tank standard in 1100 liters (290.6 US gallons).
John Deere 8200 Oil Capacity
The John Deere 8200 tractor has an engine oil capacity of 23.5 liters (6.2 gallons).
John Deere 8200 Specs
|Factory:||Waterloo, Iowa, USA|
John Deere 8200 Engine
|Engine Detail||John Deere
116 x 121 mm
|Oil capacity:||24.8 qts
|Coolant capacity:||28.8 qts
John Deere 8200 Transmission
|Transmission:||John Deere PowerShift|
|Type:||full power shift|
|Gears:||16 forward and 4 reverse|
|Clutch:||hydraulic wet disc|
|Oil capacity:||148 qts
John Deere 8200 Dimensions
|2WD Wheelbase:||122.8 inches
|4WD Wheelbase:||116.1 inches
|4WD Ground clearance:||23.2 inches
|2WD Ground clearance:||31.5 inches
|Rear axle:||Optional short axle: 3.937 by 110.5 inches
99 by 2806 mm
|Rear axle:||Standard axle: 3.937 by 118.5 inches
99 by 3009 mm
|Rear axle:||Optional large axle: 4.331 by 118.5 inches
110 by 3009 mm
|2WD Front tread:||60 to 84 inches
152 to 213 cm
|4WD Front tread:||60 to 88 inches
152 to 223 cm
John Deere 8200 Weight
|2WD Shipping:||16457 lbs
|4WD Shipping:||17898 lbs
John Deere 8200 Tires
|2WD Standard tires (ag):||Front: 11.00-24. Rear: 18.4R46|
|Front: 14.9R34. Rear: 18.4R46|
John Deere 8200 Problems
- Wear-out parts Certain users have complained that the cab, seat rear linkage, seat, and drawbar of the tractor have become worn-out.
- Problems with computers Problems with HTML0: The Bosch ECU in the tractor is reported to be inoperable which hinders the electronically controlled injector pump from functioning. John Deere no longer services this ECU and has a new version instead.
- Problems with exhaust and fuel There are a variety of possible causes. These are a blockage in the vent of the fuel tank or the suction line, blocked exhaust pipe, or contamination of the fuel or aeration system that could cause starvation for the injection pump.
- A/C issues The A/C lines on the tractor are discovered to be in a state of decay.
- PTO clutch issues The clutch PTO of the tractor could require a rebuild.
John Deere 8200 Review
The John Deere 8200 is a strong tractor with four wheels that was made from 1995 to 1999. It has a 6.8L six-cylinder engine that makes 210 horsepower. You can get it with a QuadRange transmission or an Infinitely Variable Transmission (IVT).
Farmers really like the 8200 tractor because it’s tough, powerful, and can do many different jobs like plowing, planting, harvesting, and making hay.
That was all about the John Deere 8200 Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, but if you have any queries regarding this post, then please comment below in the comment box, We will solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.