John Deere 7020 Price, Reviews, Specs, Engine Oil Capacity, Weight, Serial Numbers, Attachments, History, Features & Pictures
The John Deere 7020, a four-wheel-drive (4WD) tractor, was manufactured by John Deere in Waterloo, Iowa, USA, during the years 1971 to 1975. This tractor model is part of the 7020 series, which also includes the 7520 and WA-14 variants.
John Deere 7020 Powered by a John Deere 6.6L 6-cylinder diesel engine, it delivers a drawbar-tested power of 127.72 hp (95.2 kW) at rated 2200 rpm.
Its transmission features a Syncro-Range with partially synchronized gears, offering 8 forward and 2 reverse options. Equipped with four-wheel drive and hydrostatic power steering,
it boasts a standard cab configuration and weighs 18,495 lbs (8389 kg). The oil capacity is 17 quarts (16.1 liters).
Now, let’s find out the John Deere 7020 Tractor’s Price, Parts Specs, Reviews, Serial Numbers & Images.
John Deere 7020 Price
The original price was $22,000 in 1975
The average selling price of a John Deere 7520 tractor can vary significantly, influenced by factors such as the tractor’s year, condition, location, and other variables.
- On Fastline, John Deere 7520 tractors are listed with prices ranging from $35,500 to $83,900.
- MarketBook Canada indicates prices for the John Deere 7520 tractor in the range of CAD $84,002 (USD $62,000) to USD $86,000.
John Deere 7020 Space
|Four-wheel Drive (4WD) tractor|
|Built-in Waterloo, Iowa, USA|
John Deere 7020 Engine
|Engine Type||John Deere, turbocharged intercooled diesel, 6-cylinder, liquid-cooled|
108 x 121 mm
|Air cleaner||dual paper elements with pre-cleaner|
|Oil Capacity||17 qts
|Coolant capacity||32 qts
John Deere 7020 Power
|Drawbar (tested)||127.72 hp
|PTO (tested)||146.17 hp
|Hydraulic system||22 gal
|Pump flow||26 gpm
Power Take-off (PTO)
John Deere 7020 Transmission
|Gears||8 forward and 2 reverse|
|Oil Capacity||88 qts
|Gears||16 forward and 4 reverse|
John Deere 7020 Dimensions
|Charging system||Motorola alternator|
John Deere 7020 Serial Numbers
John Deere 7020 Review Video
John Deere 7020 Problems
The John Deere 7020 tractor has encountered several reported issues, and here are some common problems along with potential solutions:
- Starting Problems: Difficulty starting the engine may result from a faulty ignition switch, fuel delivery issues, or a malfunctioning starter motor. Troubleshooting steps involve examining the fuel system, battery, and electrical connections.
- Overheating: Overheating can stem from a malfunctioning cooling system, including a faulty radiator, water pump, or thermostat. Regular maintenance and cooling system inspections are advised.
- Front Wheel Inactivity: When the front wheel isn’t rotating, it could be due to front axle problems like a damaged CV joint or a malfunctioning differential. Inspection and necessary repairs of front axle components are recommended.
- Transmission Slippage or Shifting Problems: Transmission slipping or shifting difficulties may arise from low transmission fluid levels, worn clutch plates, or a faulty transmission control module. It’s advisable to check fluid levels and inspect clutch components.
- Knocking Noise: A knocking noise, indicative of engine or mechanical issues, should be investigated to identify the source. This might necessitate professional inspection.
- Electrical Problems: Electrical issues can lead to various problems, including starting issues or malfunctioning lights. Examination of the battery, fuses, and wiring connections can help identify and resolve electrical concerns.
That was all about the John Deere 7020 Tractor Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, but if you have any queries regarding this post, then please comment below in the comment box, We will solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.
The John Deere 7020 tractor was produced from 1971 to 1975.
The drawbar-tested power output is approximately 127.72 horsepower (95.2 kW), and the PTO-tested power is around 146.17 horsepower (109.0 kW).
A total of 2,586 units were manufactured.
The original price in 1975 was approximately $22,000.
It is equipped with a John Deere 6.6L 6-cylinder diesel engine.
The tractor offers two transmission options: 8-speed partially synchronized and 16-speed partially synchronized.
The serial number plate is typically found on the rear of the tractor, above the PTO.
It has a fuel capacity of 156 gallons (590.5 liters) and a hydraulic system capacity of 22 gallons (83.3 liters).
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.