John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Specs, Price, Weight & Features
- 1 John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Specs, Price, Weight & Features
- 2 John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Features
- 3 John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Specs
- 4 John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Review
John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Specs: Greetings, my buddies. You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking information on the John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer’s specifications, cost, essential details, significant features, images, and video.
If so, allow me to say that you have come to the right place because I will detail the facts in this piece.
Which you needed, and I promise you won’t need to look elsewhere for information on John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer after viewing our website. Friends, let’s get going now.
John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Price
John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Key Facts
- Net Power: 101 kW (135 hp) at 1,800 rpm
- Operating Weight: 14 016-14 555 kg (30,900-32,088 lb.)
- Track on Ground: 2615 mm (103 in.)
John Deere 700L Weight
Operating Weight: 14 016-14 555 kg (30,900-32,088 lb.)
John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Fuel Capacity
Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US)) – 262 (69.2)
John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Features
- John Deere PowerTechTM PVS 6068 6.8L engine with six cylinders.
- Stage V/EPA Final Tier 4.
- Provides the most horsepower in its size category.
Cab & Controls
- The grade-control system of your choosing can be easily added using standard EH controls.
- The cab is 50% quieter and more significant than the previous model.
- The blade can see more clearly thanks to the large glass surfaces, low, streamlined cowl, and enormous doors.
- Optional heated/ventilated seats with superior leather accents include lumber adjustment, pan tilt, and damping air suspension.
- Automated temperature control (ATC) system, which is optional.
- Rearview camera, optional.
- More oversized service doors offer easy access to checkpoints and filters that are conveniently placed.
- Electrical and hydraulic system routing is streamlined to almost wholly eradicate wear spots.
- Extended oil-change intervals for hydraulic and hydrostatic systems between 2,000 and 4,000 hours further reduce maintenance and costs.
- A spill sheet that is welded on increases the blade’s ability to push heavier loads.
- Standard Eco mode automatically modifies gearbox and engine parameters to optimise fuel efficiency.
- You can choose an optional LED lighting kit when you need to operate before or after daylight points.
Grade Control Ready
Operators can reach completion grades with less effort and fewer errors thanks to SmartGrade TM and SmartGrade-ready, which include Slope Control options.
- Operators may set and maintain a grade or slope through changes in the terrain with the help of the optional SmartGrade-ready incorporating Slope Control, which offers easy-to-use grade control.
- Robust mastless technology combines our track load-sensing system with the optional SmartGrade 3D grade control.
John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Specs
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PVS 6068|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||6.8 (414)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1800|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||101 (135)|
|Speeds Mode 1 – Forward||1|
|Speeds Mode 1 – Reverse||1|
|Final Drive||Triple Reduction|
|Shoe – Pitch, mm (inches)||191 (7.5)|
|Shoe – Type||Single Grouser – Moderate Service|
|Ground Contact Area, cm² (Inches²)||44201 (6851)|
|Number Of Shoes||39|
|Height – Max, mm (ft/in)||3138 (10 ft 4 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||387 (15.2)|
|Track Length – On Ground, mm (ft/in)||2615 (8 ft 7 in)|
|Length – PAT Blade Straight, mm (ft/in)||4906 (16 ft 1 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1981 (6 ft 6 in)|
|Blade – Width, mm (ft/in)||3077 (10 ft 1 in)|
|Blade – Dig Depth, mm (inches)||536 (21)|
|Blade – Tilt, mm (ft/in)||426 (1 ft 5 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||262 (69.2)|
|Blade – Capacity, m³ (yd³)||3.6 (4.8)|
|Speed – Forward Maximum, kph (mph)||8.9 (5.5)|
|Speed – Reverse Maximum, kph (mph)||8.9 (5.5)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||32.1 (4.66)|
|Implement Pump – Type||Gear|
|Implement Pump – Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Implement Pump – Pressure, bar (PSI)||220.63 (3200)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||14489 (31943)|
John Deere 700L Crawler Dozer Review
The research mentioned above indicates that all the data is reliable and correct. My friends, I hope it helps you, but if you have any inquiries about this post, kindly let me know in the comment section, and I will respond as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting our website; please return soon to read more posts like this. Be careful and enjoy fun, my friends.