- 1 John Deere 624K Key Future
- 2 John Deere 624K Future
- 3 John Deere 624K Specifications
- 4 John Deere 624K Review Video
You have arrived at the right place if you are looking for information about the John Deere 624K, such as its price, features, overall dimensions and weight, and evaluations given by previous purchasers.
Our team’s inquiries to multiple John Deere affiliates and agents verified this information. Let’s discuss the price of the john Deere 624K as well as its features and user reviews.
John Deere 624K Key Future
- Engine Net Power: 198 hp (148 kw)
- Operating Weight: 33772.7 lbs (15,319 kg)
- Bucket Breakout Force: 25884 lbs (11,741 kg)
- Hydraulic Pump Flow Capacity: 59 gal/min (223 l/min)
John Deere 624K Price New
2015 DEERE 624K price – USD $96,950
2010 DEERE 624K price – USD $55,000
John Deere 624K Future
- Our FT4/Stage IV diesel engine provides enough displacement, pulling capacity, and power.
- According to condition-based DPF ash service intervals replacement may not be required until the first engine overhaul.
- Application, upkeep, and the use of specified fluids and lubricants can prolong intervals.
- In repetitive loading applications, the boom-height kick-out and return-to-carry functions help speed up production.
- Engine/hydraulic match keeps good power in the boom and bucket.
- With responsive and full 80-degree articulation, the machine is easier to move in tight spaces, making cycle times faster and reducing the number of three-point turns.
- Vertical spin-on filters are simple to replace and leave no residue.
- If there are any issues, an easy-to-read LCD panel displays diagnostic warnings.
- Color-coded fluid sample ports and diagnostic test ports facilitate maintenance and troubleshooting.
John Deere 624K Specifications
|Engine Model||6068H, Tier III certified|
|Net Power||198 hp (148 kw)|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged charge air cooled|
|Displacement||414 cu in|
|Power Measured @||1800 rpm|
|Torque Measured @||1600 rpm|
|Engine Oil Fluid Capacity||5.1 gal (19 l)|
|Front Axle/Diff Fluid Capacity||5.9 gal (19 l)|
|Fuel Capacity||93 gal (352 l)|
|Hydraulic System Fluid Capacity||29.1 gal (110 l)|
|Alternator Supplied Amperage||80 A|
|Cooling System Fluid Capacity||7.2 gal (27 l)|
|Operating Voltage||24 V V|
|Operating Weight||33772.7 lbs (15,319 kg)|
|Rear Axle Oscillation||24 °|
|Rear Axle/Diff Fluid Capacity||4.5 gal (15 l)|
|Static Tipping Weight||25483.3 lbs (11,559 kg)|
|Tire Size||20.5 R 25|
|Transmission Fluid Capacity||5.6 gal (19 l)|
|Breakout Force||25884 lbs (11,741 kg)|
|Bucket Capacity – heaped||3.6 cu yds (2 m)|
|Bucket Capacity – struck||3.1 cu yds (2 m)|
|Bucket Width||8.9 ft (2 m)|
|Dump Clearance at Max Raise||10.6 ft (3 m)|
|Ground Clearance||1.3 ft (0 m)|
|Height – Top of Cab||10.9 ft (3 m)|
|Hinge Pin – Max Height||14.2 ft (4 m)|
|Length with Bucket on Ground||26.9 ft (8 m)|
|Reach at Max Lift and Dump||3.7 ft (1 m)|
|Wheelbase||10.2 ft (3 m)|
|Width Over Tires||8.8 ft (2 m)|
|Pump Flow Capacity||59 gal/min (223 l/min)|
|Pump Type||variable displacement, axial piston|
|Raise Time||5.9 sec|
|Relief Valve Setting||3675 psi|
|Dump Time||1.3 sec|
|Lower Time||2.7 sec|
|Max Speed – Forward||24.6 mph (39 kph)|
|Max Speed – Reverse||16 mph (26 kph)|
|Transmission Type||Countershaft, powershift|
|Number of Forward Gears||4|
|Number of Reverse Gears||3|
John Deere 624K Review Video
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet. We cover a variety of topics on this portal on technology, and science. You can Browse many topics on this portal.