John Deere 5055E Price 2023, Specs: John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor fulfills all operation-related requirements of the farmer. Here, in this post, you can find the John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor price in the USA 2020, Specifications with a detail of Horsepower, Engine, Brake, torque, and wheelbase. You can also find the mileage, application, and features of the tractor.
John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor Key specs
The John Deere 5055E is a 59-horsepower utility tractor with the following key specifications:
- Engine: 3 cylinders, 2.9L (179 cu. in.) John Deere PowerTech diesel engine
- Power output: 59 horsepower at rated RPM 2100
- Transmission: 9F/3R Power Reverser or 12F/12R Power Reverser Plus
- Lift capacity: 2,206 lbs at 24 inches behind lift points
- Hitch Type: Category 1
- Weight: 5070 lbs
Note: The specifications listed above are subject to change and may vary by region and model year.
John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor Price 2023
John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor Price: $29,799.00
John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor Features
- A dependable mechanical front-wheel drive (MFWD) axle improves traction in adverse situations.
- Controls that facilitate easy operation and are intuitive.
- The 9F/3R SyncShuttleTM transmission is an effortless transmission that saves time and effort.
- PowrReverserTM 12F/12R transmission is appropriate for demanding applications.
- Visibility is enhanced on the final PowerTechTM engines certified with Tier 4.
- In power take-off (PTO) applications, the 540/540 economy PTO saves fuel, reduces noise, and increases engine life.
- Front axle and cab with two-wheel drive (2WD) provide exceptional mobility, vision, and comfort.
John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor Specification
|Engine description||John Deere PowerTech 3029|
|Engine displacement||3 cylinders: 2.9 L
179 cu in.
|Rated engine power||At 2100 rpm: 43.9 kW
|Rated PTO power||At 2100 rpm: 30.5 kW
41 PTO hp
|Transmission type||Standard: 9F/3R SyncShuttle|
|Hydraulic system type||Open Center|
|Hydraulic pump rated output||Standard: 68.6 L/min
|Rear hitch category||Category 2; convertible to 1|
|Description||John Deere PowerTech 3029|
|Cylinders liners||Wet sleeved|
|Displacement||3 cylinders: 2.9 L
179 cu in.
|Rated power||At 2100 rpm: 43.9 kW
|Max PTO power||At 2100 rpm: 30.5 kW
41 PTO hp
|Type||Standard: 9F/3R SyncShuttle|
|Clutch; wet/dry||Dry on 9F/3R SyncShuttle|
|Creeper||Optional on 9F/3R Transmission models|
|Pump rated output||Standard: 68.6 L/min
|Available flow at a single rear SCV||43.4 L/min
|Joystick SCV control||2WD: FIK
|Hitch draft control load sense type||Mechanical|
|Remote control valves available||Standard: 1
|Hitch category||Category 2; convertible to 1|
|Sensing type||Top link|
|REAR POWER TAKE OFF|
|Type||Standard: Independent 540|
|Engine rpm||540 at 2100 rpm|
|Final drive type||Planetary|
|Brakes, type, and control||Hydraulic wet disc|
|Front||2WD: 7.5-16 R1
MFWD: 9.5-24 R1
|Rear||2WD: 13.6-28 R1
MFWD: 14.9-28 R1
|Turning radius with brakes||2WD: 3.1 m
|Turning radius without brakes||2WD: 3.5 m
John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor Attachment
John Deere 553 Loader
|Height (to pin):||122 inches
|Clearance, dumped bucket:||94 inches
|Dump reach:||35 inches
|Reach at ground:||74 inches
|Rollback at ground:||33°|
|Breakout force (at pin):||5,378 lbs
|Breakout force (at 800mm):||3,604 lbs
|Lift to full height (at pin):||3,133 lbs
|Lift to full height (at 800mm):||1,956 lbs
|Lift to 1.5m (at pin):||4,008 lbs
|Lift to 1.5m (at 800mm):||2,891 lbs
|Bucket width:||72 inches
John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor Review Video
- Built your own John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor: Click Here
- John Deere Dealer: Click Here
- Demo Request: Click Here
Also, Find Here :
- Scotts-s2554 garden tractor price
- Kubota m110
- Kubota l4610 oil capacity
- 7060 allis Chalmers
- Branson 3515h
Thank you guys for visiting our site, Hope you may enjoy this post regarding the John Deere 5055E Utility Tractor Specification and if you have any queries with our information then you can post a comment in the below comment box and if you like please share on social media with your friends.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.