John Deere 455 Specs, Price, Review, Horsepower, Attachments, Weight, Engine Oil Capacity, & Pictures
John Deere 455 Garden Tractor is equipped with a Yanmar 3TNA72UJ3 diesel 3-cylinder liquid-cooled horizontal-shaft OHV, 881cc engine, which delivers 22 hp (16.4 kW) power at rated rpm 3350.
The John Deere Garden Tractor featured a 22HP Yanmar 881cc 3-cyl diesel engine, 4×2 2WD chassis, hydrostatic power steering, wet disc brakes, shaft-driven hydrostatic transmission, and infinite forward and reverse gears.
The John Deere 455 diesel was made for nine model years, from 1993 to 2001. It was introduced as the top-of-the-line garden tractor in the fall of 1992 and held that position until 2001.
John Deere Garden tractor attachments include a 48″ mid-mount mower deck, 54″ mid-mount mower deck, 60″ mid-mount mower deck, snowblower, blade, and front-end loader.
Now, let’s find out the John Deere Garden Tractor Price, Parts Specs, Reviews, Serial Numbers & Images.
The John Deere 455 Price
- There are listings for a John Deere 455 riding lawn mower for sale on TractorHouse.com.
- The price for a John Deere 455 riding lawn mower for sale on MarketBook.ca is CAD $10,210.
- There are 86 auction results for a John Deere 455 riding lawn mower on MarketBook.ca, with the buyer’s premium included in the price.
John Deere 455 Specs:
John Deere 455 Engine
|Engine||Yanmar 3TNA72UJ3 diesel
3-cylinder liquid-cooled horizontal-shaft OHV
|Displacement||881 cc [53.8 ci]|
|Bore/Stroke||2.83×2.83 inches [72 x 72 mm]|
|Power||22 hp [16.4 kW]|
|Fuel system||electric indirect injection|
|Air cleaner||dry type|
|Oil capacity||3 qts [2.8 L]|
|Oil type||SAE 10W-30, SAE 15W-50|
|Coolant capacity||3 qts [2.8 L]|
|four-wheel steering Opt|
|Cab||Open operator station.|
|Transmission||Tuff Torq K91|
|Gears||infinite forward and reverse|
|2WS Oil capacity||7 qts [6.6 L]|
|AWS Oil capacity||6 qts [5.7 L]|
|Oil type||John Deere Low Viscosity HY-GARD J20D|
|Pressure||1000 psi [69.0 bar]|
|Pump flow||4.65 GPM [17.6 lpm]|
|Rear RPM||540 (1.375)|
|2WS Wheelbase||50.4 inches [128 cm]|
|AWS Wheelbase||49.4 inches [125 cm]|
|Length||75 inches [190 cm]|
|Width||48 inches [121 cm]|
|Height||51.2 inches [130 cm]|
|2WS Weight||965 lbs [437 kg]|
|AWS Weight||1060 lbs [480 kg]|
John Deere 455 Attachments
|48″ mid-mount mower deck|
|54″ mid-mount mower deck|
|60″ mid-mount mower deck|
John Deere 40 Loader
|Loader weight||580 lbs [263 kg]|
|Height (to pin)||70 inches [177 cm]|
|Clearance dumped a bucket||53 inches [134 cm]|
|Dump reach||22 inches [55 cm]|
|Reach ground||42.5 inches [107 cm]|
|Rollback at ground||18°|
|Breakout force (lift)||500 lbs [226 kg]|
|Breakout force (bucket)||600 lbs [272 kg]|
|Lift to full height (at pin)||215 lbs [97 kg]|
|Bucket capacity||0.23 cu yd [0.2 cu m]|
|Bucket width||48 inches [121 cm]|
|48″ Mower deck||54″ Mower deck|
|John Deere BM17205||John Deere BM17206|
|48 inches [121 cm]||54 inches [137 cm]|
|Total width: 59.9 inches [152 cm]||
Total width: 65.9 inches [167 cm]
|hydraulic lift||hydraulic lift|
|Cut height: 1 to 4 inch [2 to 10 cm]||Cut height: 1 to 4 inch [2 to 10 cm]|
|Cut adjustments: 25||Cut adjustments: 25|
weight: 175 lbs [79 kg]
|Weight: 185 lbs [83 kg]|
The John Deere 455 Review Video
John Deere 455 Serial Number
John Deere 455 Problems And Solutions
Here are some common issues with the John Deere 455 and possible solutions:
- Check the battery: Ensure that the battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and secure.
- Inspect the starter: If the battery is fine, but the engine doesn’t start, the starter motor may be faulty and require replacement.
- Fuel system check: Verify that there is enough fuel in the tank and check the fuel lines for any clogs or leaks.
- Clean the cooling fins: Dust and debris can accumulate on the engine’s cooling fins, obstructing airflow. Clean them regularly to prevent overheating.
- Check the coolant level: Ensure that the coolant reservoir is filled to the appropriate level. If necessary, add coolant or replace it if it’s old.
- Inspect the radiator: Check the radiator for any damage or blockages. Clean it if needed.
- Check the transmission fluid: Ensure that the transmission fluid is at the proper level. Low fluid levels or dirty fluid can affect the transmission’s performance. Replace or top up the fluid as necessary.
- Inspect the drive belt: If the tractor is not moving smoothly or there are issues with power transmission, the drive belt might be worn out or loose. Replace it if needed.
Electrical System Issues:
- Check the fuses: If certain electrical components are not working, such as lights or gauges, inspect the fuses and replace any blown fuses.
- Examine the wiring: Inspect the wiring harness for any damage or loose connections. Repair or replace as needed.
- Check the steering linkage: Inspect the steering components for wear or damage. Lubricate or replace them if necessary.
- Verify the tire pressure: Uneven tire pressure can affect steering. Ensure that all tires are properly inflated.
Official Website John Deere – Click Here
Also, Check Here :
The John Deere 455 has a maximum horsepower of 22.
The operating weight of the John Deere 455 is 965 to 1060 pounds.
The John Deere 455 has a fuel tank capacity of 6.5 gallons.
The cutting deck width on the John Deere 455 mower is 48″, 54″, and 60 inches.
NO, the John Deere 455 is equipped with a two-wheel drive system.
The maximum forward speed of the John Deere 455 is 8.5 miles per hour.
The John Deere 455 is equipped with a hydrostatic transmission.
The John Deere 455 has a width of approximately 53 inches.
The John Deere 455 is compatible with a variety of attachments, including a front loader, snowblower, and blade.
the resale value of a John Deere 455 lawn tractor can vary depending on several factors, such as the condition of the mower, the age of the mower, and the location of the sale. although here, some example prices range from USD $2,800 to USD $3,500
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.