John Deere 410L Backhoe Specs, Price, Review & Key Features
John Deere 410L Backhoe Specs: This article will provide you with details on the dimensions, weight, cost, and salient characteristics of the John Deere 410L Backhoe. For people seeking all the facts about the John Deere 410L Backhoe Loader in one place, this diversity of information is quite helpful. Stop chatting and let’s get to the point.
John Deere 410L Backhoe Price
John Deere 410L Backhoe Price: $187,159 USD
John Deere 410L Backhoe Key Facts
- Net Peak Power: 87 kW (116 hp) at 1,900 Rpm
- Max Standard Dipperstick Digging Depth: 4.85 m (15 ft. 11 in.)
- Operating Weight: 8,068 kg (17,786 lb.)
John Deere 410L Backhoe Key Features & Details
- Standard Dipperstick Dig Depth: 4.85 m (15 ft. 11 in)
- Operating Weight: 8,068 kg (17,786 lb.)
- Net Peak Power: 84 kW (113 hp) at 2,240 Rpm
- Engine approved for EPA Tier 3 and EU Stage IIIA emissions.
- Engine with optional EPA Tier 2/EU Stage II certification for emissions..
- Under all operating situations, the default John Deere PowerShiftTM transmission and the AutoShift option offer seamless shifting and dependable performance.
- I have a top speed of 40 km/h (25 mph).
Mechanical Front Wheel Drive
- Even on the most difficult work sites optimum productivity is possible thanks to the mechanical front-wheel drive (MFWD) limited-slip front axle which offers true four-wheel drive.
- From the 410K, the rear backhoe lift or craning capacity has risen by 25%.
- Pushing a button on the easily sealed switch module activates Lift Mode, which increases craning capacity by an additional 10-15%.
- Make more applications more productive with our new standard multipurpose bucket.
John Deere 410L Backhoe Specs
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech Plus 4045HT083|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||4.5 (276)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2240|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||84 (113)|
|Service Brake Type||Wet Multi Disc|
|Service Brake Actuation||Hydraulic w/Power Assist|
|Max length with std. Stick, mm (ft/in)||7430 (24 ft 5 in)|
|Max length with ext. Stick, mm (ft/in)||7430 (24 ft 5 in)|
|Height over std Stick, mm (ft/in)||3930 (12 ft 11 in)|
|Height over ext Stick, mm (ft/in)||3930 (12 ft 11 in)|
|Width over tires, mm (ft/in)||2180 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Wheelbase – 4WD, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||334 (13)|
|Width – General Purpose Shovel, mm (ft/in)||2346 (7 ft 8 in)|
|Bucket Rotation – Position 1, °||190|
|Shovel Pin Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||3450 (11 ft 4 in) Heavy Duty|
|Dump Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||2680 (8 ft 10 in) Heavy Duty|
|Dump Reach – General Purpose, mm (inches)||750 (29.5) Heavy Duty|
|Digging Depth – General Purpose, mm (inches)||157 (6.2) Heavy Duty|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||140.1 (37)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||45 (11.9)|
|Rear Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||18 (4.75)|
|4WD Front Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||6.5 (1.725)|
|Shovel Capacity – Standard General Purpose, m³ (yd³)||1 (1.31)|
|Battery Voltage, V||12|
|Bucket Tearout – Non-Extending Dipper, kN (lbf)||77.2 (17350) Lift Mode|
|Stick tearout, kN (lbf)||48.6 (10932) Lift Mode|
|Boom Lift – Maximum Reach – Non-Extending Dipper, kg (lbs)||1991 (4389)|
|Shovel Breakout – General Purpose, kN (lbf)||47.3 (10634)|
|Lift To Full Height – General Purpose Shovel, kg (lbs)||3243 (7149)|
|Pump||Axial Piston Pump|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||159 (42)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||8178 (18028) MFWD|
|Weight – 4WD, GP, std Stick, kg (lbs)||8178 (18028)|
John Deere 410L Backhoe Review
This article discussed the John Deere 410L Backhoe Loader Technical Specifications, price, review as well as other important details. I’m hoping you were able to discover all you needed online. I also hope you had fun reading the essay.
If you have any queries or concerns, kindly use the comment section below. When I can, I’ll respond to you. Please come back for more information on tractorsinfo.net. Thank you for reading.
How much does a John Deere 410l weigh?
john deer 410l operating weight is 17,786 lb.
How much weight can a John Deere backhoe lift?
john deere’s backhoe Full Height Lift Capacity is 37.0 kN (8,321 lb) 2919 kg (6,435 lb) 2995 kg (6,602 lb.).
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.