Finding genuine and accurate information about the John Deere 410 Backhoe Specs, Weight, Price, Oil Capacity, Attachments and Review may be difficult.
We directly talk to multiple John Deere 410 Backhoe representatives and associates to get truthful and correct information about John Deere 410 Backhoe Specs, Weight, Prices, Horsepower and Reviews.
It wasn’t easy, but we worked harder for our readers. So, let’s check it out…
John Deere 410 Backhoe Price, Specs, Review, Horsepower, Weight, Oil Capacity, Attachments
The John Deere Backhoe Loader 410 Tractor was made between 1971 and 1983. It was a favourite option for landscaping, construction as well as agricultural use. It was driven by a 3.6L 4-cylinder diesel engine which produced an impressive 66 horsepower.
It came with an 8-speed power shuttle transmission, as well as a four-wheel drive.
The 410 came with a backhoe that was capable of digging to a maximum deep of 184 inches. The loader could have a maximum lift capacity of 3800 pounds.
The 410 also came with a wide range of attachments like snowplough, forklift and grader.
- Engine: John Deere 4-cylinder diesel, valve-in-head, 4-stroke cycle
- Net horsepower: 62
- Transmission: 8-speed forward, 8-speed reverse, with hydraulic direction reverser
- Backhoe digging depth: 184 inches
- Loader lifting capacity: 5000 pounds at full height
- Available in 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive configurations
John Deere 410 Backhoe Price New
John Deere 410 Backhoe Original Price: $192,755
John Deere 410 Backhoe Horsepower
The John Deere 410 Backhoe has a net horsepower of 62 hp (46.2 kW) at 2500 rpm.
John Deere 410 Backhoe Weight
The John Deere 410 Backhoe has an operating weight of 7,975 kg (17,582 lb.)
- The total amount of weight for the John Deere Backhoe 410 is 3,140kg (69,225 pounds.). This is the total weight of the machine with no attachments or fuel.
- The weight of the John Deere 410 Backhoe is 3,726 kilograms (82,157 lbs.). This is the most capacity that the machine is able to lift and transport safely.
- The total mass of John Deere Backhoe 410 is 6,866 kilograms (151,382 lbs.). This is the weight of the entire machine which includes the fuel tank, all attachments, and payload.
John Deere 410 Backhoe Engine Oil Capacity
The engine oil capacity of a John Deere 410 backhoe is 9 quarts (8.5 litres), including the filter.
John Deere 410 Backhoe Specs
|Type||Backhoe loader tractor|
|Factory||Dubuque, Iowa, USA|
John Deere 410 Backhoe Engine
|Engine details||John Deere
diesel 4-cylinder liquid-cooled
102 x 110 mm
|Power (gross)||66 hp
|Oil Capacity||9 qts
|Coolant capacity||13 qts
|Intake valve clearance||0.014 inches
|Exhaust valve clearance||0.018 inches
John Deere 410 Backhoe Transmission
|Gears||8 forward and reverse|
|Clutch||254mm wet disc|
|Oil Capacity||40 qts
John Deere 410 Backhoe Dimensions
|Height (backhoe)||139 inches
|Operating weight||14210 lbs
|Front tread||61 inches
|Rear tread||66 inches
John Deere 410 Tires
John Deere 410 Power
|Engine (gross)||66 hp
|Engine (net)||62 hp
|4×4 MFWD 4WD|
|Final drives||inboard planetary|
|Brakes||hydraulic wet disc|
|Cab||Four-post ROPS. Cab optional with available heater.|
|Hydraulic system||20.5 gal
|Pump flow||38 gpm
Backhoe & Loader
|Dig depth||184 inches
|Dump angle||50 inches
John Deere 410 Backhoe Attachments
|John Deere Loader|
|Height (to pin)||129 inches
|Clearance, dumped bucket||102 inches
|Reach at ground||33 inches
|Rollback at ground||40°|
|Breakout force (lift)||7500 lbs
|Lift to full height (at pin)||5000 lbs
|Bucket width||89.4 inches
|Raise time to height||4.6 s|
|Bucket dump time||1.3 s|
|Lowering time||2.9 s|
John Deere Backhoe
|Backhoe type||John Deere Backhoe|
|Transport height||139 inches
|Digging depth||184 inches
|2-Foot flat digging depth||182 inches
|8-Foot flat digging depth||170 inches
|Reach from pivot||224 inches
|Bucket force||9650 lbs
|Dipperstick force||7158 lbs
John Deere 410 Backhoe Problems
It is the John Deere 410 Backhoe a sturdy machine, however, like every other piece of equipment, it may experience problems in time. Here are some of the most frequent issues which John Deere Backhoe owners could face:
- Leaks in hydraulics: Leaks in hydraulics are a frequent issue with all backhoes. This includes those made by the John Deere 410. Leaks can happen anywhere in the system of hydraulics, such as the fittings, hoses and the cylinders. If you observe any hydraulic fluid leaks from your backhoe it is essential to fix it promptly in order to avoid damaging the machine.
- Engine issues: Engine problems can also happen with the backhoe John Deere 410. Common problems with engines include oil leaks, overheating and fuel issues. If you’re experiencing issues with your backhoe’s engine it is crucial to get it checked and repaired by a trained mechanic.
- Electrical issues: Electrical problems can also be encountered with the John Deere 410 Backhoe. Common electrical problems are defective wiring, blown fuse, and faulty batteries. If you’re experiencing electrical issues in your backhoe it is crucial to get it checked and repaired by a professional mechanic.
- Hydraulic Cylinder Problems: Hydraulic cylinder problems could also happen on John Deere Backhoe 410. Common problems with hydraulic cylinders are leaks, scoring or bent rods. If you’re experiencing problems with the hydraulic cylinders in your backhoe, it’s essential to repair them and replace them with a skilled mechanic.
If you’re having one of the issues listed above or other issues related to or with your John Deere 410 Backhoe, it is crucial to have the machine examined and fixed by a trained mechanic.
John Deere 410 Backhoe Review
The John Deere 410 Backhoe is a robust and flexible machine celebrated for its dependable performance, long-lasting build, and straightforward operation.
It’s the top pick for operators seeking a backhoe capable of managing a range of tasks, from digging to loading and grading. For a full review, please check this YouTube video Here.
That was all about the John Deere 410 Backhoe Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, but if you have any queries regarding this post, then please comment below in the comment box, We will solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.
Why are the loader hydraulics not working on my John Deere 410 Backhoe?
If the hydraulics of the loader aren’t functioning this may be because of an issue with the hydraulic pump, or a malfunction in your hydraulics system. It is advised to talk with a John Deere dealer for troubleshooting and repair.
Why is my John Deere 410 Backhoe only moving in reverse and not forward?
If you’re John Deere 4010 Backhoe is moving only in reverse, but not forward, there could be an issue with the linkage or pin.
Make sure these parts are checked for problems and ensure that they’re connected properly.
How can I split my John Deere 410 Backhoe in two?
The process of splitting the John Deere 410 Backhoe into two parts is a complicated job that must be done by skilled experts. It is suggested to speak with an expert John Deere dealer for assistance on this task.