John Deere 331G Specs: You have arrived to the right place if you are looking for information about the John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader, such as its price, features, overall dimensions and weight, and evaluations given by previous purchasers.
Our team’s inquiries to multiple john deere affiliates and agents verified this information. Let’s discuss the price of the John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader as well as its features and user reviews.
John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader Price
John Deere 331G Price: $65,000 USD
John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader Key Features
- Final Engine of Stage IV, Tier 4 in Europe.
- 6.75-inch longer track frames
- 40% more force to break through
- Tri-Cool(TM) System Design
- Total Power 68.0 Kilowatts (91.2 HP) @ 2500 revs per minute
- Tipping load: 4021 kilograms (8,857 lbs.)
- Rated Operating Capacity (ROC): 1407 kilograms (3,100 lbs.)
- Bucket Breakout Force: 3447 kg (7,600 lb.)
John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader Features
- The final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine has plenty of torque and power.
- The innovative Tri-Cool(TM) design is resistant to debris buildup and uses large coolers to provide superior performance under extreme load conditions. Include a reversible fan to ensure rapid core cleaning for high-debris situations.
Vertical Lift Boom
- Greater lift height and extension to the highest point along the lifting line are provided by vertical-lift booms, which also improve truck-loading efficiency and stability.
EH Boom Performance Package
Performance packages that are installed in the factory offer increased productivity and user-friendliness using the following features:
- Return to Dig permits the user to place the bucket or any other attachments in their designated ready-to-work position.
- Return To Carry allows the user to use joystick detents that automatically return the boom to a specified ready-to-carry point.
- Boom Height Kickout lets the user choose a pre-determined boom height based on the height of the truck or hopper. It also allows you to utilize joystick detents to stop automatically at a certain height.
- Electronic Self Level lets the self-level function on the boom upward and down, unlike the hydraulic self-level feature, which only applies to booms up.
- Excellent stability is made possible by boom design, which keeps the load close to the machine. Buckets are kept full thanks to a low center of gravity, a 35-degree bucket rollback, an optional riding control, and Self-Leveling.
- You can get more done between fill-ups with a large tank and fuel-efficient diesel.
- Tilt the hood to access dipsticks, fuel- or fluid-filler necks, and filters at ground level.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This option is available in-factory and in the field. It displays the machine’s cross-slope, roll, rainfall slope, or pitch in the in-cab monitor display.
- Interface in real-time
- Roll and pitch can be viewed as “absolute” or “relative” values
- Viewable in degrees or percent, roll, and pitch
Cab & Controls
- A large entryway with a tightly sealed swing-out door and ample foot and leg room make it easy to get in and comfortable.
- For greater operating flexibility, industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls with an electrohydraulic joystick performance package.
John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader Specifications
|Emission Rating||EPA Tier 4 / EU Stage IV|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||66 (88.5)|
|Engine Output – Gross, kW (hp)||68 (91.2)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||382 (281.8)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||400 (15.8)|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length – Foundry Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||2000 (78.9)|
|Height – Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2200 (86.7)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.4)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||31|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||48|
|Dump Height – Maximum Foundry, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, Degrees||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||114 (30)|
|Rated Operating Capacity – Foundry, kg (lbs)||1407 (3100)|
|Tipping Load – Foundry, kg (lbs)||4021 (8857)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure – Foundry, kPa (PSI)||38.1 (5.5)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||12.6 (7.8)|
|Breakout – Lift Foundry, kN (lbf)||26.6 (6000)|
|Breakout – Bucket Foundry, kN (lbf)||45.9 (10325)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||31.402 (42.1)|
|Hydraulic Power – Option, kW (hp)||54.168 (72.6)|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||80 (23.5)|
|Pump Flow – Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||138 (36.5)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight – Foundry, kg (lbs)||5403 (11900)|
John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader Reviews
That all is about the John Deere 331G Compact Track Loader price, specs, review, and features. Although, I genuinely hope you all enjoy it, please let me know if you have any queries about this article, using the comment box. As soon as we can we will try to come up with a solution for you.
Please share this post with your friends and on social media if you find it to be useful. We appreciate your visit and encourage you to return for more articles just like this one.
How much does a John Deere 331g weigh?
john deere 331G Operating Weight: 5403 kg (11,900 lb).
How much does a John Deere 331g cost?
cost of john deere 331G is $104,900. NEW MACHINE! CAB with AC, High Flow, 3-year Warranty, EH joystick controls, and w/performance package. 2-speed travel. Air ride seat. Backup camera. 84-inch GP bucket with cutting edge. Shipping available.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.