John Deere 320E Skid Steer Specs, Price, Review, Weight & Engine oil capacity
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Specs: Guys, Here in this post, I am going to share information about the John Deere 320E Skid Steer, So please read this post and get details in deeply including the John Deere 320E Skid Steer Price, Specs Features, Image, and more.
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Key Facts
- Rated Operating Capacity: 994 kg (2,190 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 51.7 kW (69 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 49.4 kW (66 hp)
- Operating Weight: 3,246 kg (7,1450 lb.)
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Price
John Deere 320E Price: $ 48794 USD
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Key Features
- Provides industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime with an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is straightforward, fully integrated, and maintained.
- An increase in auxiliary flow gives hydraulic horsepower which is required to operate a variety of power attachments to drive.
Cab & Controls
- It has never been simpler to enter and exit our skid steers thanks to the visibly wider entrance and the all-glass curving door that provides wide-open access.
- There are several electrohydraulic (EH) control options, including ISO, H-pattern, and foot/joystick. Alternately, use our unique switchable EH option, which enables you to quickly and easily select any of the aforementioned options at any time.
- Since our E-Series Skid Steers have such high tipping loads and rated operating capacities, they can perform a wide variety of material-handling tasks.
- Due to their rapid ground speeds and enormous bucket capacities, these nimble material movers can make the most of every cycle. There needs to be a quickening of pace. To maximize efficiency, a two-speed transmission is recommended.
- The vertical lift boom extends to the highest point of the lift path allowing for more stability and loading capacity in trucks.
- Easy ground-level access to cooling system parts and daily service checkpoints is made possible by the rear door’s swing-out feature.
- The shock-absorbing boom cylinders of the optional ride control absorb bumps and help hold full bucket loads until you reach your destination. aid in accelerating navigation via difficult terrain.
John Deere 320E Specs
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||3.3 (203)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||49.4 (66)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||51.7 (69)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||241 (178)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||80 – HD|
|Tire size – Standard||12 x 16.5 – 8PR SKS|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||2850 (112)|
|Length – With Bucket, mm (inches)||3470 (136.8)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||1760 (69.2)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2020 (79.4)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||220 (8.5)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1130 (44.3)|
|Rear Departure Angle, �||28|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3090 (121.5)|
|Dump Angle, �||43|
|Dump Height – Maximum, mm (inches)||2460 (96.9)|
|Reach – Max Dump Height, mm (inches)||740 (29)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, �||33|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||76 (20)|
|Rated Operating Capacity – Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs)||1067 (2350)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||994 (2190)|
|Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs)||1989 (4380)|
|Axle Torque – Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||6771 (4994)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||11.1 (6.9)|
|Speed – Maximum Option, kph (mph)||17.9 (11.1)|
|Breakout – Lift, kN (lbf)||15.5 (3500)|
|Breakout – Bucket, kN (lbf)||26.6 (6000)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||28.102 (37.6)|
|Hydraulic Power – Option, kW (hp)||39.196 (52.5)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||76 (20)|
|Pump Flow – Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||106 (28)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||224.08 (3250)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||3246 (7150)|
John Deere 320E Reviews Video
That all is about the John Deere 320E Skid Steer price, specs, review, and features. Although, I genuinely hope you all enjoy it, please let me know if you have any queries about this article, using the comment box. As soon as we can we will try to come up with a solution for you.
Please share this post with your friends and on social media if you find it to be useful. We appreciate your visit and encourage you to return for more articles just like this one.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.