- 1 John Deere 320 Skid Steer Specs, Weight, Price & Review
- 2 John Deere 320 Skid Steer Key Features
- 3 John Deere 320 Skid Steer
- 4 John Deere 320 Skid Steer Review Video
- 5 Final Words
- 6 FAQs For John Deere 320 Skid Steer
John Deere 320 Skid Steer Specs, Weight, Price & Review
If you’re looking for John Deere 320 Skid Steer specs, price, features, dimensions, weight, and customer reviews you’re at the right spot.
We confirmed this with various John Deere affiliates and agents. we Discuss the John Deere 320’s pricing, features, and user reviews.
John Deere 320 Skid Steer Key Features
A small and adaptable piece of equipment, the John Deere 320 skid steer is utilized for many different jobs like loading, grading, and excavating. The 320’s salient characteristics include:
- Power: The 320’s diesel engine produces a lot of torque and power, enabling it to accomplish difficult jobs and big loads.
- Hydraulics: A high-flow hydraulic system on the skid steer enables quick and effective work.
- Size: The 320 is a little device that is portable and can fit into small locations.
- Attachments: The 320 is a flexible machine that may be used for a variety of jobs since it can be equipped with a broad range of attachments, including buckets, forks, and augers.
- Operator Station: The operator station is roomy and comfortable, and it has simple-to-use controls.
- Seat belts, backup alarms, and a horn are just a few of the safety measures that the 320 is fitted with to protect the driver.
- The 320 is intended to be easily maintained, with accessible service locations and extensive service intervals.
John Deere 320 Skid Steer Price
price= $19,900 USD
John Deere 320 Skid Steer Weight
weight = 6435 lbs (2,919 kg)
John Deere 320 Skid Steer Horsepower
Horsepower = 66 hp
John Deere 320 Skid Steer Fuel Capacity
Fuel Capacity = 16 gal (61 l)
John Deere 320 Skid Steer
|Displacement||269 cu in (0 m)|
|Gross Power||66 hp (49 kw)|
|Net Flywheel Power||162 hp (121 kw)|
|Power Measured @||2800 rpm|
|Bore||4 in (10 cm)|
|Engine Model||Cat C4.4 ACERT|
|Gross Power – SAE J1995||164 hp (122 kw)|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Stroke||5 in (13 cm)|
|Breakout Force||5500 psi|
|Operating Load Rating||1950 lbs (885 kg)|
|Bucket Capacity||0.6 cu yds (0 m)|
|Tipping Angle||3900 °|
Service Refill Capacities
|Cooling System||6.6 gal (23 l)|
|Hydraulic Tank||30.4 gal (114 l)|
|Clearance at Max Lift and Dump||7.6 ft (2 m)|
|Height – Top of Cab||6.5 ft (2 m)|
|Length with Bucket||10.5 ft (3 m)|
|Turning Radius from Center – inc bucket||78.9 in (198 cm)|
|Width Over Tires||5.9 ft (2 m)|
|Ground Clearance||19.2 in (48 cm)|
|Length w/o Bucket||8.6 ft (2 m)|
|Reach at Max Lift and Dump||28.2 in (71 cm)|
|Wheelbase||3.6 ft (1 m)|
|Maximum Travel Speed||3.5 mph (5 kph)|
|Maximum Gradeability||35 –70%|
|Relief Valve Pressure||3450 psi|
|Pump Flow Capacity||19.1 gal/min (72 l/min)|
|Alternator Supplied Amperage||70 A|
|Max Speed||6.8 mph (10 kph)|
|Operational Weight||6435 lbs (2,919 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||16 gal (61 l)|
|Operating Voltage||12 V V|
|Tire Size||12×16.5 10 PR SKS|
John Deere 320 Skid Steer Review Video
After research, I have provided information about John Deere 320 Skid Steer Specs, Weight, Price & Review in this post. So I hope you liked this article. If you liked then share this article with your friends, family, and relatives. And if you still feel that I have left out something in this post then you can tell me in the comment box below.
FAQs For John Deere 320 Skid Steer
What is the HP of a 320 John Deere skid steer?
Here’s what we know about the John Deere320 Skid Steer Loader. It is powered by a John Deere 4024T liquid-cooled turbocharged diesel engine producing 66 horsepower.
How much can a John Deere 320 skid steer lift?
Rated Operating Capacity: 994 kg (2,190 lb.)
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet. We cover a variety of topics on this portal on technology, and science. You can Browse many topics on this portal.