In this article, I have gathered all of the information on the John Deere 310K backhoe loader from the (Official site), including the John Deere 310K backhoe loader features, weight, price, and dimensions.
John Deere 310K overview
John Deere’s 310K backhoe loader tractor is 2WD and 4WD. It was manufactured by John Deere between 2012 and 2019.
John Deere’s 310K has a 4045T engine. It is equipped with a 4.5L (276.0 cu.in), four-cylinder diesel engine. This engine produced 87.0 HP (65kW) at 2,000 RPM.
The JD 310K has power steering, hydraulic disc brakes, and four-post ROPS. Optionally, the cab can be equipped with air-conditioning.
John Deere 310K Price New
price – $49,000 USD (approx)
John Deere 310K Horsepower
Engine – 87 hp
John Deere 310K Weight
Weight – 13993 lbs (6,347 kg)
John Deere 310K Feature
- A solid-state electrical system gets rid of a lot of relays and connectors, which makes it more reliable.
- Planetary final drives spread loads over more than one gear to make them last longer.
- Wet-sleeve engine liners cool more evenly and last longer than ones that are cast into the engine block.
- When the hydraulics aren’t being used, the auto-idle slows down the engine speed. Helps cut down on noise and save valuable fuel. It can be found on 310SK–710K.
- Auto-shutdown turns off the engine after the driver has been inactive for a certain amount of time. This saves fuel and complies with local air and noise laws.
- The engine hood is made of a strong composite material that can withstand hits and damage. The coolers are protected by a reinforced grille.
- A variable-speed electronic fan speeds up or slows down on its own, only running when it needs to keep things cool. Saves power and fuel and makes the car quieter.
- The engine hood is made of a strong composite material that is resistant to damage and impacts.
- The backhoe’s boom, dipper stick, stabilizers, and loader are made of low-alloy steel and are built in a box shape to be as strong as possible.
- The sealed mechanical front-wheel-drive axle has big kingpins and a differential that helps make it last longer.
John Deere 310K Specifications
|Engine Model||PowerTech E4045HTO86|
|Net Power||87 hp (65 kw)|
|Displacement||4.5 cu in (0 m)|
|Net Torque Rise||0.43|
|Power Measured @||2000 rpm|
|Max Weight||13993 lbs (6,347 kg)|
|Oil System Fluid Capacity||3.5 gal (11 l)|
|Operating Voltage||12 V V|
|Operating Weight||14469 lbs (6,563 kg)|
|Cooling System Fluid Capacity||8.7 gal (30 l)|
|Fuel Capacity||41 gal (155 l)|
|Hydraulic System Fluid Capacity||23.6 gal (87 l)|
|Ground Clearance||1.1 ft (0 m)|
|Height to Top of Suspended Cab||9 ft (3 m)|
|Transport Length||23.3 ft (7 m)|
|Transport Width||7.2 ft (2 m)|
|Pump Flow Capacity||28 gal/min (106 l/min)|
|Pump Type||Open center, single gear|
|Relief Valve Pressure||3625 psi|
|Dig Depth||6.3 in (15 cm)|
|Lift Capacity||6600 lbs (2,994 kg)|
|Bucket Breakout Force||9352.1 lbs (4,242 kg)|
|Bucket Capacity||1 cu yds (1 m)|
|Reach at Max Dump Height||2.6 ft (1 m)|
|Bucket Width||86 in (218 cm)|
|Clearance at Max Dump Height||8.9 ft (2 m)|
|Load Height||10.9 ft (3 m)|
Transmission & chassis
|Max Speed||20.6 mph (32 kph)|
|Type||full power shift|
|Gears||4 forward and 2 reverse|
|4×4 MFWD 4WD|
|Final drives||outboard planetary|
|Differential lock||hydraulic rear|
|Cab||Four-post ROPS. Cab available with air-conditioning.|
John Deere 310K attachment
John Deere Loader
|Height (to pin)||133 inches (337 cm)|
|Clearance, dumped bucket||106 inches (269 cm)|
|Dump reach||30.9 inches (78 cm0|
|Rollback at ground||40°|
|Breakout force (lift)||9350 lbs (4241 kg)|
|Lift to full height (at pin)||6600 lbs (2993 kg)|
|Bucket width||86 inches (218 cm)|
John Deere Backhoe
|Backhoe type||John Deere Backhoe|
|Transport height||135 inches (342 cm)|
|Digging depth||171 inches (434 cm)|
|2-Foot flat digging depth||170 inches (431 cm)|
|8-Foot flat digging depth||156 inches (396 cm)|
|Reach from pivot||214 inches (543 cm)|
|Loading height||131 inches (332 cm)|
|Bucket force||11106 lbs (5037 kg)|
|Dipperstick force||7006 lbs (3177 kg)|
John Deere 310K Review Video
This concludes our coverage of the John Deere 310K backhoe loader price, specifications, review, and key features. If you have any questions about this post, please comment below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.