John Deere 17G Specs: Welcome, guys! I’m going to share all you need to know about the John Deere 17G Compact Excavator for 2022 with you in this article.
Since I can guarantee that all of the material is genuine and trustworthy, I sincerely hope that it will help you purchase this kind of motorcycle. You won’t need to visit any other websites after viewing ours. So let’s investigate.
John Deere 17G Price New
|John Deere 17G Price: $32,900|
John Deere 17G weight
|Operating weight: 1720 kg (3,790 lb.)|
John Deere 17G lifting capacity
|Lifting Capacity: 1032 lbs.|
John Deere 17G width
|Overall Width: 980 mm (3 ft 3 in)|
John Deere 17G fuel capacity
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US)): 20.06 (gallons (5.3)|
John Deere 17G Compact Excavator Key Features
- Without an after-treatment system, it satisfies the EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine regulations, providing an uninterrupted user experience and uninterrupted machine performance.
- New pilot control levers with little effort deliver slick, reliable fingertip operation.
- The 17G can easily work in confined spaces thanks to its independent swing boom, reduced-tail-swing design, and variable-width undercarriage.
- The battery, coolant overflow reservoir, and side-by-side cooler cores are all easily accessible thanks to a new service door.
- The 17G is incredibly adaptable and comes with a standard backfill blade, pattern changer, auxiliary hydraulics, and mechanical quick-coupler, allowing you to complete the task more quickly and profitably.
John Deere 17G Compact Excavator Features
- Without the need for after-treatment devices, high-torque fuel-efficient diesel can exceed EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV emission requirements, which lowers maintenance and costs.
- In high-ambient or -altitude operating circumstances, the efficiency of heavy-duty side-by-side coolers is increased.
- Fuel level and engine hours are shown on the new display.
- The operator station’s ergonomic design won’t stifle your style or legs. Even larger operators can fit comfortably since the seat and controls are positioned ideally.
- Almost unhindered visibility offers a magnificent perspective of the nearby job site.
Ease Of Control
- With a simple wrist turn, you may switch the controls between backhoe and excavator styles. A sight glass on the control pattern selector valve, which is conveniently housed in a compartment under the seat, shows the selected pattern.
- Pilot controls that need little effort to accomplish integrated functions with excellent smoothness. As a result, even new operators become adept faster.
Ease Of Service
- Side-by-side coolers prevent waste accumulation and make core cleaning simpler. Access is easy and rapid.
- To access daily or recurring checkpoints, no special tools are required. Steel doors with hinges swing open widely for quick and simple service.
- Quick visual examinations are made possible by a see-through engine coolant reservoir and a hydraulic fluid sight gauge.
- Fluid changes are cleaner and quicker with spin-on filters. 2,000-hour hydraulic oil change intervals and 250-hour engine oil change intervals boost uptime and cut costs.
- All that is required to quickly maintain proper track tension is a grease gun and a wrench.
Structures And Undercarriage
- To maneuver in confined spaces and narrow aisles, the foldable blade and variable-width undercarriage can be hydraulically retracted and then quickly repositioned for stable support.
- Steel cores used in rubber tracks prevent breaking. Large-diameter track idlers and driving sprockets add to the durability of the undercarriage.
- Steel hydraulic lines are firmly fastened, and rubber hoses have a Cordura® covering for added toughness.
- X-frame and track frames made of boxes offer a rock-solid, robust base that deters material and dirt accumulation.
- The backfill blade increases adaptability, making it possible for it to grade and fill well. provides additional stability when working with attachments or in rocky terrain.
John Deere 17G Specs
|Number Of Cylinders||3|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||0.99 (61)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2400|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||10.8 (14.5)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||230 (9)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3500 (11 ft 6 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||980 (3 ft 3 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||1210 (4 ft )|
|Overall Undercarriage Length, mm (ft/in)||1570 (5 ft 2 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||680 (2 ft 3 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||165 (6)|
|Dozer Blade Height, mm (inches)||260 (10.2)|
|Digging Reach – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3810 (12 ft 6 in)|
|Dig Height – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3540 (11 ft 7 in)|
|Dump Height – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||2510 (8 ft 3 in)|
|Dig Depth – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||930 (3 ft 1 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||20.06 (5.3)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||14.01 (3.7)|
|Number Of Batteries||1|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||26.6 (3.9)|
|Swing Speed, rpm||9.4|
|Travel Speed – High, kph (mph)||4.2 (2.6)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (IBF)||8.6 (1933)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (IBF)||16 (3597)|
|Total Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||38.4 (10.2)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||1720 (3790)|
John Deere 17G Attachments
- For hardscape operations like setting stones, the hydraulically operated thumb is a useful innovation that helps keep material in the bucket.
- Numerous sizes of rock, heavy-duty, normal, and tree/shrub bits are available for Worksite Pro augers.
- Utilizing a Worksite Pro breaker, you can cut through concrete, asphalt, or other tough materials. Window screens are an option that can protect the driver and the cab from flying objects.
- A manual wedge-style quick-coupler speeds up transitions, enabling speedy switching from buckets to other attachments.
- Both one-way and two-way hydraulic-driven attachments can be accommodated by a return-flow selector valve and auxiliary hydraulic lines positioned on a boom.
John Deere 17G Reviews
The John Deere 17G Price, Specs, Weight, Lifting Capacity, and Fuel Capacity are all that are mentioned. I hope you enjoy it because it contains a lot of important information that is authentic and trustworthy.
However, if you have any questions about this article, please ask them in the comments section and stay tuned for more articles like this. Thank you for coming to our website.
John Deere 17G – FAQs
What does a John Deere 17G excavator weigh?
2.19 m (7 ft 2 in) of digging depth and 1720 kg of operating weight (3,790 lb.)
How much can a 17G lift?
1778 IBF of arm digging force. 3620 IBF of bucket-digging force. 1032 lbs. is the maximum lift capacity. The radius of Lift 118 in.
How wide is a 17G?
Specifications for the John Deere 17G mini excavator:
A mono boom’s digging reach is 12.5 feet, its dozer blade height is 10.24 inches, and its dump height is 8.24 feet. 3.22 feet in total width.
How much is a new John Deere 17G?
Mini Excavator and 2022 John Deere 17G Excavators for $34,900 | Machinery Pete.