John Deere 135G Specs: Guys!! In this article, you’ll be able to information about John Deere 135G specs and John Deere 135G price, reviews, lift capacities, oil capacity, weight, Horsepower attachments, Key Features, and photos.
John Deere 135G Price
- 2016 John Deere 135g (Brandt Tractor LTD) Price: $128,070.00 USD
- 2017 John Deere 135g (Brookside Equipment Sales) Price: $99,950.00
- 2018 John Deere 135G (JESCO, Inc) Price: $159,900.00
- 2021 John Deere 135G (Plasterer Equipment) Price: $193,900.00
John Deere 135G Max. Digging Depth
Max. Digging Depth: 5.49–5.98 m (18 ft. 4 in.–20 ft. 0 in.)
John Deere 135G Horsepower
Horsepower: 75 KW (101 HP)
John Deere 135G Operating Weight
Operating Weight: 14 300–15 400 kg (31,500–33,920 lb.)
John Deere 135G lifting capacity
Lifting capacity: lift capacity is 2676 kg (5,900 lb.)
John Deere 135G Specs
John Deere 135G Driveline
|Emission Rating||Tier 4 / Stage IV|
|Number Of Cylinders||4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3 (182)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2000|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||75 (101)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers – Each Side||1|
|Number Of Track Rollers – Each Side||7|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||600 (24)|
John Deere 135G Capacities
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||220 (58)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||60 (15.9)|
|Number Of Batteries||2|
John Deere 135G Performance
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||37 (5.37)|
|Swing Speed, rpm||13.3|
|Swing Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||34 (25000)|
|Travel Speed – High, kph (mph)||5.5 (3.4)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||110 (24729)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)||69 (15510)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||104 (23380)|
|Total Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||210 (56)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||343 (4975)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||363 (5265)|
John Deere 135G Weight
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||14100 (31060)|
John Deere 135G Dimensions
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||7370 (24 ft 2 in)|
|Transport Height – Maximum, mm (ft/in)||2870 (9 ft 5 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||2590 (8 ft 6 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||2880 (9 ft 5 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Length, mm (ft/in)||3580 (11 ft 9 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||1490 (4 ft 11 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||410 (16)|
|Width over fixed tracks, mm (ft/in)||2590 (8 ft 6 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1990 (6 ft 6 in)|
|Digging Reach – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8390 (27 ft 6 in)|
|Ground Level Reach – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8240 (27 ft )|
|Dig Height – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9290 (30 ft 5 in)|
|Dump Height – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||7220 (22 ft 4 in)|
|Dig depth – 2.44m / 8’ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||5270 (17 ft 3 in)|
|Dig Depth – Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||5490 (18 ft )|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||2520 (8 ft 3 in)|
John Deere 135G Mid-Size Excavator Features
Whether up against a wall or between a rock and a hard place, the John Deere 135G Mid-Size Excavator close-quarters specialist makes it look effortless.
- The FT4/Stage IV engine of the John Deere 135G Mid-Size Excavator does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF). Extended maintenance intervals aid in maximizing uptime.
- Even in harsh situations or at high elevations, the John Deere 135G Mid-Size Excavator’s highly effective heavy-duty cooling system maintains a comfortable temperature. A cool-on-demand suction fan reduces material accumulation and maintenance.
- Ergonomic, short-throw pilot levers provide precise fingertip control with minimal effort and movement. The sliding switch controls the speed proportionally.
- For additional digging power, press the power-boost button on the right-hand controller. An automatic power boost is also activated during lifting and boom-up operations.
- The three productivity modes of the John Deere 135G Mid-Size Excavator allow you to select the appropriate digging method for the job:
- Normal operation requires a mix of power, speed, and fuel efficiency.
- To move more material, a high level of productivity provides more power and a faster hydraulic response.
- The economy restricts top speed and conserves gasoline.
- Visibility is optimized by the hood design, broad front, and side glass, above the glass, multiple mirrors, narrow front cab posts, and a standard rearview camera.
John Deere 135G Review
According to my research above, all information I have found is authentic and trustworthy; I hope this article is useful to you, my dear fellow readers.
However, if you have any queries concerning this post, you can let me know via comment, and I’ll resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Thanks for visiting our site, and keep checking back for more information similar to this. Keep it up and Take Care, My dear friends.
How much does a John Deere 135g weigh?
john deere 135g Operating Weight is 13,900 kilograms (30,620 lbs. ).
How much can a John Deere 135g lift?
The john deere has 135g capacity to lift 2676 kg (5,900 lbs. ).
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.