The IRMC Patient Portal allows patients to access Login their medical records and other valuable information online. Patients can view and manage their medical records as well as schedule appointments, send secure messages, and access their medical history.
Patients can access their electronic medical records through the patient portal at Indiana Regional Medical Center. They can view test results, diagnoses, locate doctors, request refills and communicate with their healthcare providers.
You can control your healthcare via this secure and convenient portal from any internet-connected device.
Sign up for IRMC Patient Portal Account
Register for the IRMC patient portal to manage your healthcare online.
Here are the steps to create an IRMC Patient Portal account.
- Tell the staff when you register to sign up for the patient portal.
- For registration, please provide your email address and home zip code.
- An invitation will be sent to your email for you to join the discussion.
- Follow these simple steps to register.
- After you have registered, you will receive login details.
After creating an account, Indiana Regional Medical Center will send you an email with your user ID and a link for the patient portal. To begin using their services, you can log in anytime.
Patients can also sign up through the self-enrollment process.
Follow these simple steps to create an IRMC Patient Portal online account.
IRMC Patient Portal Login
Patients of Indiana Regional Medical Center have 24/7 online access to their patient portal.
This guide will show you how to access IRMC Patient Portal –
- Official IRMC Patient Portal
- Navigate to “Log in” and click it.
- This will take you to the login page.
- Enter your username or email address
- Next, enter the password that you have associated with your account.
- Click the “Sign in” button to access your dashboar
You can view electronic medical records (EHR), request refills and access test results.
IRMC Patient Portal – Forgot password?
Please follow the steps below to reset your password for patient portal.
- Visit the official IRMC patient portal .
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Navigate to the link “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your username for your patient account.
- Click on Submit.
- They will quickly send you a link to reset the password.
- Follow the prompts on-screen to retrieve your account information.
Indiana Regional Medical Center Patient Portal benefits
IRMC Patients Portal is a secure online platform that allows patients to have access to their health information 24 hours a day, from any location. IRMC.me allows you to:
- You can pay your bill at one place
- Take a look at certain test results and examine your medical history.
- Refill your prescription.
- Check your immunization history
- Get health reminders
- View portions of your health records
- Make an appointment.
- Get automatic reminders about upcoming appointments
- Review your coverage and benefits
- View and download Visit Summaries
- Your care team can send and receive messages
IRMC Patient Portal is a private and personalized portal for patients of IRMC Hospital, allowing you access to your health information at any time, from anywhere.
Signing in is easy. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to make use of the online feature that is exclusive to users.
This web-based application lets patients communicate with their physician or nurse, ask for prescriptions, look up laboratory results, make appointments, and pay bills online.
Should you have any questions about our guide, contact us via the comment below.