Flynas Baggage Allowance: When preparing for a flight, understanding the baggage allowance is crucial to avoid any last-minute hassles.
FlyNas, a popular airline, has specific rules and guidelines regarding baggage allowance for its passengers.
In this article, we will dive into all the essential details you need to know about FlyNas baggage allowance, including cabin baggage size, baggage allowance for international flights, economy class, infant baggage allowance, and how to manage your booking. Let’s get started!
Carry on Baggage
The paragraph describes a type of luggage that passengers can bring into the plane’s cabin. To board the plane, the luggage must meet specific size and weight requirements, including:
- The best size is 56 cm long, 36 cm wide, and 23 cm high.
- If the size is bigger than what is allowed, there may be an extra charge.
- Each person can bring one bag, and if they bring more than one, they will have to pay extra.
- Maximum weight is 7 kg
- The passengers must carry a drink in the cabin in a clear, resealable plastic bag, and they can only bring one.
7 kg Cabin Baggage Size
For FlyNas customers, the size of their carry-on bags is limited to 7 kg. To make sure boarding goes smoothly, you must stick to this weight limit. When you keep your carry-on bags under the limit, security checks go faster and you don’t have to check in as much stuff.
Each passenger can bring one piece of carry-on luggage that is no bigger than 56 cm by 36 cm by 23 cm. The most it can hold is 7 kg. For any extra pieces, you will have to pay.
Flynas Checked luggage
The airlines call cargo luggage by different names, such as hold luggage or just luggage. Below, we have listed the baggage allowance for each fare level for your convenience.
|Domestic||20 kg||30 kg||2 x 20 kg|
|International – Group 1|
|International – Group 2||20 kg||30 kg||2 x 20 kg|
|International – Group 3||Economy Class||Premium Class|
|International – Group 3||30 kg||2 x 20 kg|
- Group 1 contains Kuwait, Dubai, Amman, Sharm Elsheikh, Istanbul, Trabzon, Beirut, Tbilisi, Batumi, Baku, Sarajevo, Hurghada, Tirana, Tashkent, Kyiv, Salzburg, Lviv, Odesa, Prague, Moscow, Santorini, Mykonos, and Varna
- Group 2 contains Antakya, Lahore, Islamabad, Khartoum, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Lucknow, Calicut, Karachi & Cairo
- Group 3 contains Baghdad & Erbil
30 kg Baggage Allowance Flights
The airline allows FlyNas passengers to carry 30 kg of checked luggage. This quota covers both domestic and international flights.
However, you should double-check the specific rules and regulations, as they may vary by location and ticket price.
Flynas Manage Booking
Managing your booking with FlyNas is a convenient and user-friendly process. Whether you need to make changes to your itinerary, upgrade your seat, or add extra baggage, the FlyNas website and mobile app provide easy-to-follow steps for booking management.
- Flynas gives its consumers total say over their vacation planning by providing an easy online manage booking tool.
- Customers may simply access their booking data, including flight times, seat numbers, baggage allowance, and more, through the intuitive manage booking facility.
- They have the option of changing their flight details (seat, baggage, etc.) at any time. Customers can also view their reservations, get their money back, and build loyalty points.
- The managed booking process guarantees a consistent trip, regardless of whether the reservation was made online, through the flynas website or app, or through a travel agent.
- Passengers can easily make changes to their itinerary, choose their seats, pre-book meals, and check in online to print boarding passes prior to their trip.
- For hassle-free airport verification, make sure to drop off your checked bags within the allotted time and bring a government-issued photo ID and any other required travel documentation.
- “Flynas is committed to fulfill guests’ individual service demands and meet their individual requirements.”
- Customers can relax knowing that allr of their travel plans are taken care of with Flynn’s manage booking service, which offers them the freedom to tailor their trip to their specific needs.
Flynas Manage Booking: Flynas Booking
Infant Baggage Allowance Flynas
There are some extra things to think about when traveling with a baby. FlyNas has a special baggage limit for infants, so parents can bring the things their babies need most. To make sure your trip goes well, it’s important to understand how this budget works.
- Each person can bring one piece of carry-on luggage with a maximum size of 56 cm and a maximum weight of 10 kg.
- Also, if you are going with an infant, only one can sit on the lap of an adult.
- According to the flynas Fare Regulations, the infant fare covers 10 kg of hold baggage but not cabin baggage.
- Extra baggage for infants costs SAR 120 per baby per sector, plus any fees and taxes that apply.
- This fee covers 10 kg of luggage in the hold, but not luggage in the cabin.
Flynas Customer Care
FlyNas is committed to providing excellent customer service and assistance. Whether you have inquiries about bookings, baggage, or any other travel-related questions, the FlyNas customer care team is available to help.
You can call our helpful customer service team at any time. Get in touch with us if you need help with:
- New bookings
- Changing or canceling a booking
- smiles related inquiries
- Travel agencies support and group desk
- Government and corporate reservations
- General inquiries
From KSA : 920001234
From Abroad : +966114349000
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday 9:00 am – 05:00 pm. KSA time
- From within KSA : 8001244999
- International number : +966114349011
- Email : [email protected]
If you have any inquiry regarding our services, : WhatsApp number+966920001234
- Flynas Customer Care : Customer Care
Flynas Baggage Restricted Items
- Cash, credit cards, valuable documents, and precious metals or similar
- identification documents
- Electrical or electronic components e.g. computers, cameras, mobile phones, projectors
- Fragile, delicate or brittle items e.g. watches, glassware,
- Perishable or frozen items e.g. seafood, meat, fruit
- Compressed gases (deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous)
- Explosives (munitions, fireworks, pyrotechnic devices and flares)
- Corrosives (acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries)
- Radio-active material
- Flammable liquids and solids (lighter fuel, matches of any kind, paints, thinners, fire-lighters or items which are easily ignited)
- Poisons (toxic substances, weed-killer and insecticides).
- Oxidizing materials (organic peroxides and bleaching powder)
- Disabling devices (mace or pepper spray)
- Infectious substances (virus culture, bacterial strains)
- Weapons, firearms
- Dead animal matter
- Other items which are irritating or offensive materials or magnetized materials
Flynas Sports Equipment Policy
- You can pre-book your sports gear and get a good deal, but you won’t get the same discount at the airport.
- If each bag weighs less than 32 kg, it won’t count against the number of bags that can be checked.
- Sports gear like bikes, surfboards, golf clubs, fishing gear, and gear for scuba diving.
- Conditions and rules change depending on what’s in the luggage.
- At the check-in booths, non-standard or oversized bags (like sports equipment) that are longer than 158cm will be charged a handling fee of SAR 100.
To travel without stress and enjoyably with FlyNas, you need to know how much luggage you can bring.
By following the rules about the size of carry-on bags, the number of bags you can bring on a flight, and how to manage your booking, you can make sure that your trip with FlyNas goes smoothly.
Also, passengers from India can benefit from knowing about the specialized customer service services in the country.
Each passenger can bring one piece of carry-on luggage that can’t be bigger than 56cm high, 36cm wide, 23cm deep, and 7kg in weight. For any extra pieces, you will have to pay. If your Cabin Baggage is too big or heavy, or if we decide it is not safe, you will have to check it in as Hold Baggage.
Yes, you can use the Cargo Service on flynas.com to ship your bags as special luggage if you’re going somewhere where you can’t bring as much.
You should not allow each bag to weigh more than 32 kg, and it should not be counted toward the number of bags that can be checked.
Flynas doesn’t take responsibility for the safety of your goods, so it’s best to put them all in your carry-on luggage.
If your carry-on bag is too big or heavy, or if Flynas thinks it is not safe, you will have to check it in as hold luggage.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.