Farmall 100 Price, Reviews, Specs, Engine Oil Capacity, Weight, Serial Numbers, Attachments, Features & Pictures
Farmall 100 Row-Crop Tractor was equipped with an International Harvester C-123 gasoline 4-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, which delivers 17.83 hp (13.3 kW) Drawbar (tested) power at rated rpm 1400.
Farmall 100 Row-Crop Tractor featured an International Harvester 2.0L 4-cyl gasoline engine, 4×2 2WD, contracting band brakes, 4-speed gear transmission, 2600 to 3000 pounds weight, 5 qts 4.7 L engine oil capacity, 4 forward and 1 reverse gear.
Now, let’s find out the Farmall 100 Row-Crop Tractor Price, Parts Specs, Weight, Attachments, Reviews, Serial Numbers, and images.
Farmall 100 Price
Farmall 100 Original Price: NA
Farmall 100 Specs
Farmall 100 Serial Number
|IH 100||utility tractor|
|Farmall 100||row-crop tractor|
Farmall 100 Engine
|Engine||International Harvester C-123 gasoline 4-cylinder liquid-cooled|
79 x 102 mm
|Air cleaner:||oil bath|
|Oil capacity:||5 qts
Farmall 100 Transmission
|Gears:||4 forward and 1 reverse|
Farmall 100 Dimensions
|Height (steering wheel):||65 inches
Farmall 100 Weight
|Farmall 100 Tires|
Farmsall 100 Power
|Drawbar (tested):||17.83 hp
|Belt (tested):||20.13 hp
Farmall 100 Mechanical
|Cab:||Open operator station.|
|Power Take-off (PTO)|
|Rear PTO Type||540|
|Farmall 100 Power|
|Drawbar (tested)||17.83 hp
|Belt (tested)||20.13 hp
Farmall 100 Problems
Some of the most common problems with the Farmall 100 include:
- Charging system problems: The Farmall 100 uses a 6-volt electrical system, and the charging system can be a common source of problems. Symptoms of a charging system problem include the battery not holding a charge, the lights dimming when the tractor is running, or the engine running rough.
- Starting problems: The Farmall 100 uses a magneto ignition system, and the starter can be a common source of problems. Symptoms of a starter problem include the tractor not starting, or the starter cranking slowly.
- Fuel system problems: The Farmall 100 uses a carburetor to deliver fuel to the engine, and the carburetor can be a common source of problems. Symptoms of a fuel system problem include the tractor running rough, stalling, or not starting.
- Transmission problems: The Farmall 100 uses manual transmission, and the transmission can be a common source of problems. Symptoms of a transmission problem include gears slipping, grinding, or not shifting smoothly.
- Engine problems: The Farmall 100 uses a 22-horsepower gasoline engine, and the engine can be a common source of problems. Symptoms of an engine problem include the engine overheating, smoking, or knocking.
Farmall 100 Review
If you’re a farmer looking for a dependable and multi-functional tractor, the Farmall 100 is a great option. It’s sturdily constructed and has various features that promote ease of use. However, before making a buying decision, it’s crucial to take note of possible downsides. For More Details Check Out The YouTube Video.
That was all about the Farmall 100 Tractor Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, but if you have any queries regarding this post, then please comment below in the comment box, We will solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.
What is the horsepower of the Farmall 100?
The Farmall 100 has a 28-horsepower engine.
What is the top speed of the Farmall 100?
The Farmall 100 has a top speed of 20 mph.
What is the fuel capacity of the Farmall 100?
The Farmall 100 has a fuel capacity of 11 gallons.
What is the weight of the Farmall 100?
The Farmall 100 weighs 2,600 to 3,000 pounds.
What are the dimensions of the Farmall 100?
The Farmall 100 is 13 feet long, 6 feet wide, and 7 feet tall.
What are the drawbacks of owning a Farmall 100?
The Farmall 100 is not as powerful as some other tractors. It also has a relatively low top speed.