Cub Cadet 2166 Price, Specs, Review, Horsepower, Serial Numbers, Weight, Engine Oil Capacity, Attachments, & Pictures
Cub Cadet 2166 Lawn tractor fitted with Kohler Command gasoline 1-cylinder air-cooled 426cc powerful engine, which delivers 16 hp at rated rpm 3600.
Cub Cadet 2166 Lwan tractor featured with Open operator station infinite forward and reverse gears, shaft-driven hydrostatic transmission, 5.7 L oil capacity 47 inches wheelbase, and 6 inches ground clearance.
Cub Cadet 2166 Lawn tractor attachments include a 42″ mid-mount mower deck. Now, let’s find out the Cub Cadet 2166 Lawn tractor’s Price, Specs, Features, and images.
Cub Cadet 2166 Price
Cub Cadet 2166 Original Price: $1000 USD
Cub Cadet 2166 Specs
Cub Cadet 2166 Engine
|Engine||Kohler Command gasoline
90 x 68 mm
|Power (gross):||16 hp
|Sparkplug gap:||0.030 inches
Cub Cadet 2166 Transmission
|Gears:||infinite forward and reverse|
|Oil capacity:||6 qts
|Speed||Forward: 5.5 [8.8]
Rev: 3.4 [4.8]
Cub Cadet 2166 Electrical
|Charging system:||flywheel alternator|
Cub Cadet 2166 Mechanical
|Cab:||Open operator station.|
Also, Check Related Post
- Ford 9N Specs
- John Deere 9370R Specs
- Sonalika WT 60 SIKANDER specs
- Sonalika GT 20 Specs
- John Deere X320 Specs
Cub Cadet 2166 Dimensions
|Height (steering wheel):||42 inches
|Ground clearance:||6 inches
|Front tread:||30 inches
|Rear tread:||27.5 inches
Cub Cadet 2166 PTO
Cub Cadet 2166 Tires
Cub Cadet 2166 Attachments
42″ Mower deck
|Type:||mid-mount Cub Cadet|
|Cutting width:||42 inches
|Overall width:||51 inches
Cub Cadet 2166 Problam
From 1989 to 1993, the Cub Cadet 2166 was a lawn tractor that was made. It is a well-known lawn tractor that is known for being dependable and long-lasting. But, like any other machine, it can break down.
Some of the most usual issues with the Cub Cadet 2166 are:
- Starting problems: A Kohler Command CH16S engine runs the Cub Cadet 2166. This engine is known to be reliable, but some users have said they had trouble getting it to start. Several things, like a weak battery, a bad spark plug, or a dirty engine, can cause these problems.
- Fuel problems: The Cub Cadet 2166 uses a carburetor to mix fuel and air. If the carburetor is dirty or not adjusted properly, it can cause fuel problems, such as hard starting, stalling, or poor performance.
- Ignition problems: Spark plugs in the Cub Cadet 2166 receive power from a magneto. It can be difficult to start or the engine may misfire if the magneto is malfunctioning.
- Belt problems: The Cub Cadet 2166 uses belts to transfer power from the engine to the mower deck. If the belts are worn or damaged, they can slip or break, which can cause the mower deck to stop working.
- Hydraulic problems: The Cub Cadet 2166’s mower deck lift, along with its headlights, are all powered by hydraulics. Leaks or malfunctions in the hydraulic system can lead to a number of issues.
Cub Cadet 2166 Review
The Cub Cadet 2166 is a sturdy and dependable garden tractor designed for homeowners with medium to large lawns.
It is propelled by a 22 HP Kohler Courage engine and boasts a 46-inch cutting deck. The 2166 is celebrated for its outstanding mowing capabilities, a comfortable riding experience, and user-friendly operation.
For more details check out this YouTube Video