Children’s Mercy Patient Portal allows you to connect and take control of your child’s health from anywhere. You can access the portal to manage the details of your child’s healthcare visit, so you can concentrate on the important things.
The My Children’s Mercy Patient Portal makes it easy to view your statements, pay bills, schedule appointments, request renewals of prescriptions, and pay your bills online.
It is simple to sign up for a Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Account. In most cases, it takes just a few minutes.
This article provides information about how to access your My Children’s Mercy patient portal and register. You can also retrieve your account.
What is Children’s Mercy Patient Portal?
MyChildrensMercy’s patient portal allows you to access important details and health records for your child. You can view your child’s medical history and schedule appointments. You can also send secure messages to their healthcare.
Children’s Mercy’s patient portal offers several ways for patients to view electronic medical records (EHR), find doctors, see test results, and diagnoses, and request refills.
You can control your healthcare via this secure and convenient portal from any internet-connected device.
MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal Benefits
The Children’s MercyPatient Portal provides patients with secure access to their health information online, which is available 24 hours a day.
You can use the My ChildrensMercy portal to:
- Take a look at certain test results and examine your medical history.
- You can pay your bill in one place
- Refill your prescription.
- Check your immunization history
- Make an appointment.
- Get health reminders
- View portions of your health records
- View and download Visit Summaries
- Get automatic reminders about upcoming appointments
- Review your coverage and benefits
- Your care team can send and receive messages
- Access to new features as they become available
Sign up for My Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Account
There are two options for enrolling in the patient portal for the first time:
- Enroll online (recommended).
- Enroll through physical paperwork.
Here’s what to do to create a Children’s Mercy Patient Portal account:
- Complete the online consent form.
- You will receive an email invitation to the patient portal when the forms are processed. You must accept the invitation. The email usually comes to you within 48 business hours.
- The email link will expire in 90 days. Please check your email to create your account.
- You will be asked to change your password when you first log on to the portal.
Your registration allows you to view your lab results, set up appointments, pay bills, fill prescriptions, and more!
Enrolling through physical paperwork
- Fill out a physical copy of the Authorization for Participation in MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal form.
- Downloading the form:
- Authorization for Participation in MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal (Age 0-17)
- Authorization for Participation in MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal (18+)
- Call (816) 234-3455 to have a form sent by email, fax, or mail.
You may return the form one of the following ways:
- Email to [email protected]
- Fax to (816) 701-4034 or
- Mail to Children’s Mercy Health Information Management, 2401 Gillham Road, Kansas City, MO 64108
You will receive an email invitation to the patient portal when the forms are processed. You must accept the invitation. The email link will expire in 90 days. Please check your email to activate your access.
You will be asked to change your password when you first log on to the portal. You will be asked your child’s date of birth and your security question.
MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal Login
Clients of Children’s Mercy have 24/7 online access and can view their medical records. This guide will show you how to access the Children’s Mercy portal for patients.
- Official Children’s Mercy Patient Portal
- Click on “Log in Now” to open the page.
- You will be taken to the login page.
- Enter your username or email address.
- Enter the password you’ve created for your account.
- To access your dashboard, click the “Sign In” button.
View electronic medical records (EHR), request refills, and view test results
Children’s Mercy Patient Portal – reset password?
Please follow the steps below to reset your password for the patient portal.
- Visit the Children’s Mercy official patient portal website.
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Navigate to the link ” Forgot your password?“
- Enter your email address or user name for your patient account.
- Click on Submit.
- They will quickly send you a link to reset the password.
- Follow the prompts on-screen to retrieve your account information.
The Children’s Mercy patient Portal is a secure web-based program that allows patients and their care team to communicate with each other about non-urgent matters. It connects patients directly to the electronic medical records used by their doctor.
We hope you found this article helpful. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our guide. Please comment below.
Tractorsinfo.net has more information and helpful guides on the various patient portals.