Prequalify for a Chase Credit Card: Prequalification is one of the best ways to get a Chase card. This basically means that you will have a higher chance of being approved for credit cards than if your application was made from scratch.
Before approving your application, the lender will review your financial, credit, and personal information.
How Do You Get Prequalified for A Chase Credit Card?
It’s easy to do this right from the Chase preapproval check page. It takes very little time and will not affect your credit score. You will be able to find the right credit card and be able to take advantage of it.
Here are the steps to apply for a Chase credit line:
- Open the preapproval page on the Chase website.
- Enter your name, street address, and last four digits of your social security number.
- You will need to confirm that you know you aren’t applying for credit and that the prequalification process won’t affect your credit score.
- You can click “Find My Offers”, and Chase will have permission to look at your credit.
Chase will review your information and inform you if Chase has prequalified you. If they answer “Yes”, it will tell you which card offers are available.
Although approval is not guaranteed, Chase prequalifications mean that your application has high odds of being approved.
Benefits of Having a Chase Credit Card
Chase offers a variety of credit cards, and each one has the following benefits:
- Unbeatable cashback offer. Chase credit cards offer a maximum of 5% cashback. You will also receive a $150 bonus for purchases of $500 or more within the first three months of opening an account. You can also keep your cashback rewards open by having an active account.
- The best reward points offer. The best travel rewards are offered by Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred cards. Each reward point is worth 1.25c at the highest. You can also transfer the rewards to certain airlines for even better offers.
- Zero foreign transaction fees. You will not have to pay transaction fees if you use your Chase credit card to make international payments.
- Securer. The chip and pin technology are more secure than older magnetic strip technology. The chip and pin technology are also widely accepted by overseas travelers who make payments using them.
- You will need to have primary insurance for your car rental. Most travelers rent a car when they arrive in a new country. Normal circumstances would require you to claim from your personal insurance. Chase credit cards are not required to make claims from your personal insurance.
- You now know the benefits of Chase credit cards, so it is time to apply for pre-qualification. After your account has been opened, you’ll have all the credit cards you want.