Bobcat E145 Specs, Price, HP, Review, Features
Bobcat E145 Specs: Turbo-charged Bobcat(r) E145 excavator is the capacity of a 14-ton giant machine that is perfect for roads, bridges, railroads, bridges and commercial and urban sites.
The less swaying of the tail makes it easier to maneuver in tight work areas, which means you’ll be able to work with walls or obstacles safely.
High-quality hydraulics deliver stable, reliable force to the E145 work team, allowing for the saving of time every time you dig. More slewing torque equals greater power for slewing uphill, backfilling, and higher productivity.
Bobcat E145 Excavators Key Specifications
- Horsepower: 115 hp
- Operating Weight: 34,987 lb
- Maximum Reach at Ground Level: 27.9 ft
- Bucket Digging Force: 21,471 lbf
Bobcat E145 Price
|2020 BOBCAT E145||USD $176,200|
|BOBCAT E145||USD $235,900|
Bobcat E145 Excavator Specs
|Emission Level (EPA)||Tier 4|
|operating weight||34,987 lb|
|Travel Speed – High||2.9 mph|
|Travel Speed – Low||1.7 mph|
|arm digging force||13,228 lbf|
|Bucket Digging Force||21,471 lbf|
|Lift Radius||341 in|
|max digging depth||19.6 ft|
|max dump height||23.2 ft|
|Maximum reach at ground level||27.9 ft|
|Fuel Tank||55.5 gal|
|Auxiliary STD flow||29 gal/min|
|auxiliary pressure||4,694 psi|
|Height With Operator Cab||111 in|
|Heater Air Conditioning||Standard|
|Quick Tach System||Optional|
|Selectable Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||Standard|
|Angle Blade||Not Applicable|
- The non-DPF turbo-charged engine delivers constant high levels of torque, regardless of the elevation.
- Four different power models can be selected to let E145 operators be able to adapt to various projects.
- The power boost button temporarily increases hydraulic power when users require breaking through the solid ground.
- The machine can be outfitted with an extra dozer blade to provide excellent stability in digging and leveling capabilities.
Durability and Security
- Designing the frame with D channels on E145’s upper structure provides strength to resist side impacts better and safeguard the machine’s components.
- Wear plates that are hard and wear-resistant on the pins connecting to the attachment to prevent side play during long time intervals of service on bucket pin-up points
- Track pins are sealed for life and never require lubrication.
- A belt tensioner automatically keeps the tension of the accessory belt for the engine.
- Pin bosses made of reinforced cast steel give additional strength to the demanding work conditions.
- Features several options to ensure the machine’s security against vandalism or theft. These include security by passcode, master battery disconnect with lockable panels, and lockable fuel filling points.
Comfort and Easy Component Access
- The pressurized cab is equipped with an oblique sound-isolating seal that helps ensure that sound levels are optimal within the operator stations.
- The large cabin provides ample access for operators to the sides and front of the machine.
- Other comfort features include an air-suspension seat, a top air conditioning, and heating system, a simple-to-read 7-inch LCD screen, and regular rearview and side-view cameras.
- Access panels are wide and allow access to the top of the E145 engine. The belly pan is hinged to permit to access the machine from below.
- Steel side panels give access to routine maintenance items that make upkeep easy and greater uptime security.
- Centralized grease banks are easily accessible from the ground for essential daily maintenance easy and fast.
Bobcat E145 Review Video
I hope you appreciate this. It’s an excellent resource for people looking for Bobcat E145 prices, specifications Bobcat E145 specifications, prices and specifications, as well as others. However, If you have issues with this article and encounter problems, write a message in the box for comments.
👉 You can read more articles like these on my website Tractorsinfo.net.
How much does a Bobcat E145 weight?
Quick Review E145 Excavator
Weight of operation: 34,987 pounds.
How much does a E145 weigh?
Weight: 7,893 lb.
Who makes the Bobcat E145?
The 115-horsepower Bobcat(r) E145 large excavator in the 14-16 ton class is ideal for roads, railways, bridges, infrastructure, and urban and commercial construction sites.
My name is Ranjitsinh Mantri founder of this blog and I am a full-time blogger writing is my passion. Just before 4 years ago We started this website in 2019 with my team to share our knowledge about tractor models and its prices guide on the internet.