Aka.ms/yourpc – Synch Phone to Computer Using Your Phone Companion App
- 1 Aka.ms/yourpc – Synch Phone to Computer Using Your Phone Companion App
- 2 Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
- 3 How to Connect Phone to Windows with Aka.ms/linkyourphone App?
- 4 How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- 5 Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
- 6 FAQs
Aka.ms/yourpc: In this article, we will discuss the features of aka.ms/yourpc with the help of www.aka.ms/yourpc, you can manage all of your mobile apps from your PC.
You can view the details like notifications, messages galleries, and messages, you can also manage any other application using Windows PC with the help of a single app, namely Windows Phone App or Ms. YourPC, which is also known as.
aka ms linkyourphone can be accessed via https://aka.ms/yourpc, it basically makes a clone of your phone, and if you have a Samsung phone, Windows phone, or Android phone, you can use this website to make a clone of your phone and can use the mobile on a bigger screen.
This article is great this article is perfect for Windows 10 users. We will explain further, how to connect your phone with a PC via the ms linkphone.
Stay tuned as we detail the steps for connecting your phone to the computer on www.mslinkphone.com.
Be aware that if you installed an update after the end of the year 2018, Windows 10 will come with aka.ms/your phone installed on your device. If, however, However, if not, follow the steps below.
It might appear as “your phone application” in the event that it’s already installed. you are able to control your phone when working on a computer.
You may not access www.aka.ms.your phone on this page, due to some error.
If you are unable to access your phone’s app and my telephone companion on your computer system, that indicates that you did not update your system after the year 2018 and you must follow the following steps.
This article will show you how to install the phone app on a computer running Windows 10. It comes with the web address, also known as your PC.
Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
Let’s get started, but please pay attention to the next steps.
- Click on the Start button.
- Look for the setting
- Click on the Security tab and click Update Security
- Now, you need to click “check for updates”
After you’ve done that, you can now download and install Windows Operating System and all pending Windows OS updates. You may see the feature Link to Windows PC to your Phone activated on your computer after the updates are complete.
This was how to update your system and make your phone compatible with it.
- Click the Start Button to start your computer.
- Select the Microsoft Store button. (Alternatively, you can use the search button to locate your mobile phone.
- If it is not there, you can open the app on your mobile.
- You can add the same email ID that you used on your computer to your mobile device and search for “your Computer” on the mobile screen. Then, click on Link Windows OS.
- Open the app on your computer and click the “Send Notification” button to approve the linking of both devices. For verification, you can use www aka msyourphonepin
How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- First o all, visit the https://aka.ms/yourpc link. If your Samsung phone is compatible, you will be redirected to the Microsoft store to download.
- If your Samsung phone is compatible, it will automatically redirect to the Microsoft Store for you to download the app.
- You might be redirected to Google Play Store to download and install the app.
- Install the app
- There are two ways to Sign in: you can either enter your email ID or choose the QR Code option to sign up and link your phone to your computer.
- Continue clicking.
- If you are asked for permission to send or review messages, choose “allow”.
- Select “Allow” to enable you to make and manage calls.
- If you are asked for access to your contacts, choose “allow” or “enable that.”
- Continue clicking to move on.
- Click on “Let’s Stay Connected”.
- You can choose to ignore battery optimization, or you may choose the option that suits your needs.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
This app is available by default for Samsung users. However, if this is not the case, please read this. www.aka.ms.yourpc is available on Android devices with 7.0 or higher operating systems.
How do you find out if your phone has Android 7.0?
These steps will allow you to check:
- Choose the cogwheel Settings icon on your phone.
- Scroll till you find “system”
- Click “About Phone”
- This section shows all details about your Android version.
To connect your Android phone to your computer, you will need to http.aka.ms/yourpc download from the play store.
This was it. How can you use my app with www.aka.ms.your PC download,
You might now be able to identify which phones and computers work together. We hope you enjoyed the www aka Ms. Linkphone, If you have any questions about www aka Ms YourPC, please let us know in the comments box. then visit my site Tractorsinfo.net.
Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
Yes, you can get “your phone application” from the Adgaurd Store official website. Simply copy the link and then you’ll be able to find it here.
www aka ms yourpc can be used on all mobile devices?
It can be used on any Android or Windows device with 7.0 or higher versions.
Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
Your Phone app won’t work on Windows 7; it only works on Windows 10.